Chapter 38

After the guys put Ron's body in a body bag, they got into the truck.

Killa walked to the truck that he was driving and opened the door for Aaliyah.

"Come on. Let's get you to the hotel", Killa said.

Aaliyah got into the seat and sat down. "What do you mean, get me to the hotel? What about you?", Aaliyah asked.

"I gotta do something tonight", Killa replied.

"Oh", Aaliyah said.

Killa shut the door and walked to the drivers side and got in the truck. He started the car and began driving.

Once they got to the hotel, Killa stopped in front of the hotel to let Aaliyah out. As he stopped the car, Aaliyah got a text message.

"We have arrived at your destination", Killa said.

Aaliyah chuckled a little. "Thanks", she said as she looked at the message.

"No problem", Killa said he with a smile.

As Aaliyah looked at her phone. Her smile went away.

"You good?", Killa asked.

"...um. Yea", Aaliyah said as she faked smile.

"Nah whats up?", Killa asked.

Aaliyah looked up to stop herself from crying. "I'm just so sick of this shit", she said softly.

"What?", Killa asked.

"Everything", Aaliyah said as she put her head back down looking straight ahead. "I can never have that happy ending and I see that now"

Killa made a face.

Aaliyah looked out the window and saw Dre pulling up.

"Goodnight", she said as she got out the car.

Killa could tell she was pissed about something.

Aaliyah walked toward where Dre was parking the car at and Killa knew something was about to pop off so he drove over there and got out the car.

Dre got out the car as soon as he turned it off. "Aaliyah, let me explain", Dre said.

Carmen got out the car. "Beat his Liyah", Carmen said.

While they were dropping Nae off. Nae said something about what happened between Dre and her in front of Carmen.

"Oh so it's true?", Aaliyah asked.

"It didn't go far at all, alright. She started to give me head, yes. But I stopped her", Dre said.

"But you let her for the start!", Aaliyah said. "I get that it's been a minute since we had sex but damn"

"Aaliyah listen to me. She is doing this shit because I don't want her anymore", Dre said.

Aaliyah shook her head. "I'm such an idiot", Aaliyah said. "For the second time, I let a guy in and he wants to betray me"

Dre sighed.

"I'm done Dre. I am so done", Aaliyah said.

"Liyah-"

Aaliyah cuts Dre off. "Just shut the fuck! Please. I don't wanna hear it!", Aaliyah said. "This is the second time I had to talk to you about her!"

Dre looked down as he tried to calm down.

"I don't wanna do this anymore Dre. I'm sorry", Aaliyah said. "...maybe it's best to not be together anyways because...I need to work on myself and you're not helping at all"