Prolouge

~~~~~~
Enjoy.

Yari walked down the street as she saw the kids getting off the school bus. She had wondered what her high school life would have been like if she had a life at all.

She stood off to the side as dozens of student walked by her. She studied their appearance, fresh clothes, new shoes, nice hairdues, and the many other things they had that she didn't. Her life didn't always use to be like this.

Yari Moss had something happen that changed her life forever. That basically has her homeless depending on the streets.

She has no place to stay and is always looking for food and help. She was a 14 year old, when it all happened. The worst day of her life. Being betrayed by family and having them side with someone else is what hurt Yari the most. Now 16 Yari still walks the streets in the same dirty clothes everyday.

The pain never seems to subside.

She has been brought physical and emotional pain. No family, no friends, no one to turn to. She couldn't provide for herself for these last 2 years because everyplace she applied for a job said she was to young. Now that she is 16 her dream was to get a job, and eventually have somewhere to live.

Untill someone sees Something About Her and she is taken into someone's home.

Join Yari Moss on her journey in Something About Her [Ft. Chresanto August].

Read Menace as well!

Trailer 🔜  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-vbiXITxw  . Made by Briaaa_x3

Comment and vote.