Chapter 21

Read my New book called Disrespectful [Ft. August Alsina].
It would make me very Happy & If it gets 300 reads by tommorow ill update all of my books.

••••••••

Also new book Cover or Nah? Comment on it please! Yes or No. & shout out to aurbandes for the amazing book covers.

••••••••••

Leave inline comments i like those. I read all comments too.

Enjoy. Excuse all mistakes.

Yari POV

He held the phone to my ear and i was giving off heavy breaths, indicating i was listening.

"Yari darling?"

I didnt answer, but the voice sounded familar. One that i haven't heard in forever. "Its me your father"

"My wha-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because how shocked i was. "No, My father is dead" I got out.

"No Yari, its me and im very much alive" He spoke again. I knew it was him. He had that same voice and everything.

"What's going o-" I was cut off mid sentence when Kirk took the phone from my ear and put it to his.

"Now lets talk biseness, Till i get what i want ill just keep her and have alot of fun with her" He said then he hung up. He tossed the phone into a bucket of water and i watched as the phone slowly started to short out.

He walked over to me with a smirk on his face. "Did you have fun when we, ya know" He whispered in my ear.

I scoffed. "We didn't do shit! You raped me!"

He shook his head. "No your bitch ass daddy did, thats what it'll look like anyways after i plant some evidence. That is if i dont get what i want." He chuckled. "I thought you knew me better. The police wont even believe your testimony after the obvious evidence they find against Daryl's ass."

"Because today i was with my daugter that lives with my sister catching up on things" He grabbed his things and walked towards the door. "And for the record, You" He looked down at my private area. "feel much better than your mother" He said before exited and closing the door.

I fiddled around with my fingers which were tied behind the chair i was sitting in. Kirk retied them after he did what he did to me. But he didn't tie them tight enough like last time. I managed to get my arms free but the knots on my feet were to tight but they weren't tied to the chair. I looked around looking for a way out, there were bo windows so the only way was the door.

I stood up the best i could and hopped to the door, which was pointless because it was locked. The phone sitting in the water caught my gaze. I hopped over to it, and took it to a far corner in the room. I poured the water out away from me so i wouldn't get electricuted. I took the phone out carefully, with an old towel that was in the room. I didn't want to touch it. I dialed Reiko's number because i knew hers off bat.

"Hheelloo" It answered. The phone didn't sound that good since it was just in water.

"Reiko, Its Yari. Kirk took me to an old warehouse and Nadia is helping him!" I talked loud so she can hear me.

"Whhhaaaattt? Yyn!" I heard her yell.

"Nadia helped Kirk find me! & He kidnapped me!"

After i said that the phone stopped working all together. "Fuck!" I yelled as i threw it against the wall. It was a prepaid phone so i knew they couldn't track it.