Chapter 23

Recap...

Yari POV

My whole body went into shock. "NOO!!" I yelled as I ran towards his body that had blood running out of it.

This was all my fault
*****

I watched as they put his body on a stretcher and wheeled him away. I cried hysterically as my father wrapped his arms around me trying to condole me. "Its all my fault!" I hollered falling to my knees. It felt like somebody was sticking pointy knives through my heart.

"No its not" He said as brought his self down with me and hugged me tighter. Tears kept flowing out
of my eyes and It felt as if I couldn't move. I shouldn't have called Reiko, I should've just kept them out of it and found a way out myself. "Im so stupid!" I hollered out once again.

Ana and Reiko came and helped me up. Tears were coming down their faces too. "They want us to take you to the hospital to get an evaluation" Ana said to me. I nodded and fixed the little bit of clothing I had on my body. Prince lead us to the car and we got in. Prod told us he wanted to ride alone but Reiko rode with him anyway. The whole ride to the hospital I looked out of the window, and I thought about what I ever did to deserve this. I really hope he's okay.

Asia POV

I sat my keys down on the table and walked into the kitchen where my aunt was. "Oh my goodness! Are you sure? " She cried out. "Did you guys catch him yet?" She said as tears fell on the floor from her face. I furrowed my eyebrows confused on what she was talking about. "So he's in custody" She said as her voice calmed. "Ok, thank you" She sat the phone on the table and shook her head.

"What happened Auntie J?" I asked her.

She jumped at the sound of my voice. "How long have you been standing there baby?" She spoke nervously.

"Long enough to know something is wrong" I replied as I took a water from the fridge and turned back to her.

She sighed. "Its your father, he's in jail" I raised my eyebrows and she went on. "The police said he raped his wife's daughter about 2 years back. Her mother put her out and she was on the street on her own for like a year. She got adopted by some lady down this way a few months back. He had some type of obsession with the girl and he went and kidnapped her a few days ago"

By the time she finished my mouth hung wide open. "Is the girl ok?" I asked.

"I don't know baby. All Ii know is that he raped her again and abused her. When some people she knew came to rescue her, he shot one of those young boys that was there and ran away. He didn't get to far because the police was already on the way. He's in custody now"

A stray tear left my eye. That man was seriously crazy and if didn't hate him before I definitely do now. I shook my head. "I think we should go to his trial" My aunt said.

"For what" I said in disgust. "You know what we should go. It will be the last time ill ever see him and I get to see him get what he deserves" I walked out of the kitchen and we into my bedroom closing the door.

Maybe Chres can take my mind off things.

Omniscient POV

"Inmate 7384" The officer called Kirk. He had just been booked and taken to his cell. Kirk exited his cell as his number was called. He was lead to the Cafeteria and given a tray that made his stomach churn from the nasty look of it.

He looked around and instantly became mad that he was even in this place. He knew that he would get a long sentence, possibly even a life sentence. He already had the people he needed on the outside to do what he wanted.

He knew he had shot one of those boys. His target was Yari's father but his aim was off. He drank the cup of water off his tray and just sat there. He craved Yari now and the thought of her being with Chresanto made him go crazy. In his mind if he couldn't have her, then no one could.

Meanwhile, Yari had just got done with her checkup and finally stopped crying. She had just got informed that Kirk was booked and in jail. The trial date was set for 1 month from now. She would have to attend and testify against him. She was determined to take him down but not only for herself for Ray to. Ray was currently laid up a hospital bed with one gunshot wound the stomach and one to the neck. Right now it was a 50/50 chance if he would live or not and if he didn't Yari would never be able to live with herself. His parents had been informed and now knew everything about the situation. They were going to be standing right by Yari's side in court supporting her.

Zonnique(Star) had been calling Ray's phone non-stop to no success. She was never informed that he had been shot although the others tried. All because of Bahja, Bahja blocked all of their calls and texts from coming to Zonnique's phone so they could cut Star off like they did her.

Yari POV

I walked into Ray's hospital room and walked up to his bed. All the tubes around him made my heart hurt. Chres and Prince walked in behind me as we all looked at Ray. I sat down in the chair next to his bed and looked down at the floor. "Its not your fault" Prince said as he rubbed my back.

I just continued to look down at the floor hoping this was all just a long nightmare.

*****

Vote And Comment!

Read Disrespectful {Ft. August Alsina}