Chapter o7

Enjoy.
Excuse all Mistakes.

Yari POV

When i woke up I had Chresanto's arms wrapped around me. I unwrapped his arms from around me and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and did my hygiene then walked out to see a fully woke Chresanto turning on my Tv.

He looked at me. "Goodmorning" He said.

"Goodmorning" I replied.

I looked at the time and it was 9:26am. I started getting ready in the bathroom, putting on A pink tank top, some slightly ripped jeans and my pink sandals. I walked out the bathroom as Chres was getting out my bed.

"Where you going?" He asked me.

"A friends house"

"It better not be no boy house" He said.

"And why not?" I asked him.

"Cause i said so"

"I can go where ever i want. Aren't you with Bahja? Go to her house, in her bed and tell her what to do, not me" I grabbed my purse and walked out. I walked outside and got in Mrs. Smith's car because she said i could drive it today.

To be completly honest i dont have a problem with Chres. Its just that i dont like how he be acting all lovey and shit with me acting like we a couple, Getting in my bed and telling me what to do when he's dating Bahja. Especially since i dont like her.

I was on my way to Anastasia's house. When i got there i knocked and she opened the door.

"Hey Ana" I greeted her.

"Hey Girlll " She said carrying the the L.

As we was walking upstairs two boys were walking down.

"Ana ill be- Whos this?" one stopped and asked.

"This is my friend Yari, Yari this is my brother Malik and his friend James" She said as she introduced us.

They both waved and i waved back giving a soft smile.

"Well im out. Im going to Beauty house" James said.

"Is that your new girlfriend's name" Ana asked and laughed under her breath.

"No, but thats a lil nickname people call her and i've been with her for 4 months now" He replied and she nodded.

"Im gone to baby sis, ill be back later" He said and kissed her forehead before him and James walked downstairs and out the door.

Wow, I wish my new brother was like that.

We went to her room. "Let me get dressed so we can leave"

"Alright" I said. She left to the bathroom and Corhan texted me.

From:Corhan

Wassup Ma. You free anytime soon?

I texted him back a few seconds later.

From:Me

Im not sure but ill definetly let you know if i am

I sent it and immediatly got a text back.

From: Corhan

Ok Beautiful see you soon.

I smiled and blushed at the text as Ana walked in. "Girl who you blushing at? Oh what's his name i needa know asap so start talking" She said sitting on the bed.

Might as well tell her. "Well his name is Corhan and i met him that night we went to that club. We danced and he gave me his number. Nothing major... At least not yet" I said saying the last part in a lower tone.