Chapter o9

Enjoy.

Pic of Anastasia (Up Top/MM)

Next day ...
Yari POV

I want to tell Chres about his lieing ass 'babymomma' but then again it aint my buisness. I dont want chres to get hurt because even though he acts like an ass to me i still care for him like i did before. Maybe i should try to tell him today is he comes. I think him and Ray going somewhere.

Anyways i got up and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I put my grey sweatpants and a white t shirt then went downstairs to eat. I went in the kitchen and took out eggs, bacon, and pancake mix for me to cook. I took out the pan and put butter in the pan to make the eggs. I cracked and mixed the eggs and made scrambled eggs. Then i made the bacon and 10 pancakes because i knew Ray whould want some.

I made my plate then walked to the living room and turned on Love and Hip Hop Hollywood. I sat on the couch eating while laughing at Masika Crazy ass.

Then Ray came downstairs. "Hey Yari" He said.

"Hey Ray" I said back.

He went in the Kitchen and came back out with a plate full of food. See what i told you. He sat down on the couch next to me.

"The crazy baby mama fine"Ray said seriously.

I laughed "No the baby daddy aka Lil Fizz fine." I retwiliated back.

We were going back and forth and just playing untill there was a knock on the door.

Ray stood up. "I got it "

I just turned my attention back to the TV and continued watching it.
Then Chresanto, Bahja, Star, Breunna, Prod, and Prince walked in. Got Damn invite the while squad! I barely even see Breunna come around anymore.

"Hey Bestfriend" Prince said
hugging me as he sat down.

I put my food down and hugged back "Hey Princey" I said.

I hugged Prod, Star, and Breunna Then i just looked at the little couple for a while knowing what i know then i just laughed.

Then Bahja spoke up. "Whats so funny trick" She said smirking.

"Nothing... But you know it will be funny when i tell everybody about you and -" She cut me off by getting up and grabbing my hand.

"Haha Your so funny i remember! Haha! "She said tryna play it off.

I shook my head then just walked in the kitchen with my plate. Then Chres walked in and went to the fridge to get something to drink.

"Hey.. Um Chres... Can i speak to you for a second?" I asked him.

Chres POV

"Hey.. Um Chres... Can i speak to you for a second? I heard Yari ask me.

My heart started to flutter from hearing her voice. Why? I dont know. I instantly got a little nervous cause Bahja was in the house.

Then i noticed Bahja come out the bathroom and walk in the living room.

"Yea.. I guess but make it quick" I said watching for Bahja.

"Um..Ok. I actually have to tell you something about Bahja if you'll listen and not be a jackass" She stared.

I nodded Then i gave her my full attention to see what she had to say.

Bahja POV

I walked in the living room and sat on the couch where everbody was at.

"Wheres Roc? " I asked looking around.

"Oh i think he in the Kitchen with Yari" Star said.

Oh Shit! Shes Gonna tell him!

I hopped of the couch so fast. "Im going to get water" I said then darted to the Kitchen as fast as a pregnant person can where I seen Yari talking to him.

"Well the other day i seen Ba -" Yari said getting cut off by me walking in.

"Why are you talking to her?" I asked calmly to him.

He got up and walked to me "Oh-h i-i wasn't. " He said grabbing my waist.

"He can talk to me if he wants to Bea... I mean Bahja" Yari said smirking.

"Its ok, i dont even wanna speak to her..She was aggrivating me" He said as the smirk from her face dropped.

"Umm.. Chres can i talk to Yari for a minute" I said.

He walked out and i turned again to face her as she stood up.

Yari POV

"Look lets make a deal. You dont tell Chres and i wont make your life hell" Bahja said.

I looked at her like she was crazy then chuckled a little bit. "I hope you dont think im scared of you because if i say one thing your secret is out" I said then walked out the kitchen then upstairs and into my room.

I called up Reiko and Anastasia to come over since Reiko back in town i figured we could talk and fill her up on all the tea.

10 Mins later....

Reiko texted me telling me they was outside. So i went downstairs and opened the door as they walked in after and greeted everyone. I could see Prince staring at Anastasia as she walked upstairs. Hmmmm. Imma have to ask him some questions.

When we got up to my room me and Ana filled her up on tea becase she been gone for about 2
Months visiting her Grandma.

"Got damn.. I knew she was flawgin.. Ol dirty ass lil hoe" She said laughing.

"Then she gon talk bout some ohh Dont tell him and i wont make yo life hell." I paused "Mann.. I had to tell her aint nobody scared of her. She lucky she pregnant and i won't hit no pregnant person"

They laughed at me. Over these past months us three have became very close like bestfriends now. I basically tell them everything.

"But isnt there possibility that it could be Roc's baby?" Reiko asked.

"I guess so. But i don't care anymore thats their buisness. He aint wanna listen so i wont tell him." I stopped "Anyways lets change the subject" I said.

"Ohh well i sorta have a little crush on someone" Ana said lowly.

"Whatt..Who?" Me and Reiko asked.

"Umm... Prince" She mumbled.

"Girl speak up i cant hear you" I said.

"Prince Ok?!. I sorta like Prince but please dont tell him" She said.

"Ooo Prince and Anastasia sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G" Reiko sang while i laughed.

"Shut up" Ana said blushing.

"Well i already have my bae so ill keep talking" Reiko said.

We continued talking for a few more hours untill they left.

I took my shower, put on some boy shorts and a sports bra then got in my bed so i could get some sleep before school tommorow.

Everybody getting baes and having Crushes now. I think i need to find me a man.

~~~~~

My alarm went off and i got out of bed. It was 6:23am when i went to take a shower. I showered and brushed my teeth then went in my closet to get dressed. I put on my army fitigue pants, With a plain black shirt and my low concord 11s. I was about to walk out my room when i got a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown Number

Dont think i forgot. Your life will be ruined.
~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

Sorry shorter chaper.
Vote And Comment✔️
Please Comment more so i can update
Thanks for reading More chapter coming soon
MUAHH😘👄