Chapter o5

Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chresanto walked into where Yari was and hugged her while she cried in his arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"Nothing, nothing at all. My life is so perfect" She said being sarcastic.

"I heard your song you sound beautiful but why you saying Fuck your life?" He asked.

"Because my life is a mistake! Nobody loves me nobody even likes me. My own mom kicked me out and lied to the police about then got me put in a foster home. My new 'Brother' and his friends hate me. I look like shit. Ive been living on the street for 2 years. I just should be dead already so I can stop suffering." She said sobbing.

"Don't say that. We don't hate you im not sure whats up with and the girls...and Ray, but don't feel bad about yourself. You're a beuatiful girl anyone would be lucky to have you in their life. But why were you living on the street?"

"Umm... I don't really wanna talk about that right now." Is all he heard cause she started crying so hard.

"Ok I understand. Damn.. I'm so sorry that you had to go through any of that tho lil mama." Chres said sincerely said to her. "Yea I don't know whats wrong with Bahja and them sometimes for them to treat you like that."

"I feel sorry for who ever her boyfriend is... If she even has one" She said.

Chresanto chuckled a little bit. "That would be me."

Yari's eyes grew wide. "I didn't know that, Sorry." She said shyly.

He laughed at her sudden shyness. "It's cool ma."

There was a little silence between the two before Yari spoke up. "I think you should go back up there before they start assuming." She said.

"Damn you right." He stood up and waved to her before making his way back to where everyone was.

When he returned Ray was in there eating a sandwich and everybody was just watching a movie. Chresanto rolled in and went and sat next to Bahja.

"Where were you for so long?"

"I was in the house right so why it matter?" He said not looking at her.

She didn't say anything back she just continued watching the movie after rolling her eyes.

Yari POV

I woke up and took a 20 minute shower and did my hygiene. I lotioned my self with my new bath and body works set. I put on a white shirt with Navy blue short sleeves, Blue jeans, and some simple converse with a plaid shirt around my waist. I decided to do something simple today and not go overboard after yesterdays appearence.

I had light highlights in my hair that I died myself last night. My hair was really messed up cause it took me like 5 hours to wash it, blow dry it, and flat iron it which I still had trouble with. I had a hair appointment on the weekend with a salon that I saw was located in the mall I went to.

I put on my new Micheal Kors watch and purse and looked in the mirror. I wasn't used to this expensive stuff yet. I never even had this when I was living with my
mom. As soon as I walked downstairs Ray looked at me like he'd seen a Ghost.

"Who are you?" He said sounding stupid in my ears. I walked right passed him and ignored him. "You look good this morning." He said trying to talk to me again.

I walked past him like he didn't exist because yesterday I didn't to him. He wanna act nice and cordual now since I done fixed myself up. Well fuck him.

I opened the fridge and to my surprise there were actually groceries in there. I made some eggs, bacon, and toast making sure to not mess up my clothes or the kitchen. I always knew how to cook, that was one of the only things I was good at.

"Where is my plate?" Ray asked as I busted out laughing. He looked at me confused as I calmed down.

"In the damn store, remember" I said throwing his line from before back in his face.

I sat down and ate my food then started walking out the door. Im gonna walk from now on because now I know the route and I'll be damned if Rayan thinks I need him.

When I finally made it to the school, I held onto my bag tighg before pulling out my schedule.

"Damn this her first day?"

"She fine as fuck bruh."

"Who the hell is that bitch?"

I heard all types of things as I walked through the halls to go to my first hour once again. When I walked in I saw Bahja just sitting next to Chresanto. As I sat down in the same seat from yesterday, I seen him get up and start walking my way.

"Hey, how you feeling? You look good today ma." He said looking me up and down.

"Hey im good and thanks"

"How you get home after school today?" He asked.

"I was gonna walk. I mean thats the way I got here" I sat leaning back in my chair.

"No, imma take you home. Maybe show you around a little?" He offered.

"No it okay ill wa-" He cut me off.

"Its coo ill take you and maybe we can grab something to eat first... as friends?"

I thought about it. Im not tryna walk in the rain again. "Yeah sure." I said skeptically.

"Ok, ill see you later" He said as the bell rang and Ray walked in. I didn't say a word to him but he kept looking at me.

After class, I checked my schedule because I tested yesterday so I still was lost. I went to second and then made my way to third, Health and Fitnes. I walked in and saw Reiko taking to this other girl.

"Hey Reiko" I greeted her. She was the only person I kind of knew.

"Hey Yari" She said back. "Yari this is Anastasia, Ana this is Yari" She said introducing me to the girl.

"Hi" I waved at her and she waved back with a smile. "Hey girl you look cute." She said as I thanked her.

At the end of the day I walked around the parking lot not knowing how Chresanto's car looked. I seen him walk out the school in the opposite direction. He saw me and waved me over. I walked to it and he had already got in. I got in the car and he started it and we pulled off.

We talked about random things untill we pulled up at a Cold Stone shop. We got out and I got cookies and cream with randbow sprinkles in a waffle cone and he got mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone. We talked getting to know each other more and he drove me home. He's actually a really cool person, unlike his friend Ray.

~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~
~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment Please
Read My Other Story.
Share Please
MUAHHH👄😻