Chapter 27

Please dont hate me... lol

Sorry for the wait.

Omniscient POV

"You cats got mo' than I expected." Caine exclaimed. "Good job"

Craig just nodded and as Caine continued to look through the bags of money and drugs. "I should put ya in charge mo' offen if you gon bring in this much hea'."

The kingpin handed Craig some cash that was rolled up in 2 rubber bands as Craigs eyes doubled in size. "How much is this?" An amused 17 year old Craig asked.

He shrugged. "Bout 8,000" He said unphased. "That thea' just fa' this light job, imagine what bucks you would make fa' the bigger jobs."

Craig's mouth was still slightly opened and my eyes were almost back to normal size. He thanked him and walked out of his office and into the main trap. He was soon greeted by Malik, one of the only niggas he was down with here.

They dapped each other up. "Wassup Craig," He greeted him.

"Whats good? Why you here so early?"

He shrugged. "Just boolin"

Before Craig would answer his phone began ringing. "I'll catch you later," Craig told him before walking out the back door.

He sighed and answered the phone. "Hello?" He answered slightly annoyed.

"I was just wondering if you could come bring me some more formula and diapers for Miro." A voice spoke in a quiet tone.

"Sure. Anything else?"

"Well can you give me 30 dollars so i can have somebody watch Miro tomorrow because im starting school back tomorrow."

"Why can't your mom watch him?"

"Because she's in Pennsylvania" Bahja answered him.

"Fine. Ill be there in 20." Craig said before ending the call.

Everyone had started school 2 weeks ago including Yari and the others. It was now their Senior year. Bahja got extra break time since she had a baby and all.

Craig was still regreting ever sleeping with Bahja. It wasn't planned and it was messing with his head ever since. Even though it was only 1 time. Nobody knew it but Craig and Breunna were secretly a thing at the time untill she found out about the of them. She kept her mouth closed about it but always secretly hated Bahja for it.

It was the same week Yari arrived that Craig had made the biggest mistake of his life. At least it felt like his biggest mistake in his eyes.

Bahja was mad about Chresanto being so friendly with that new girl. Bahja couldn't beileve they were all being so nice to a hoe found on the side of the street. She was pretty sure she had her girls and Rayan on her side to run her away. But when they became friendly with her to, she was furious.

She wanted to make Chresanto jealous like he was making her. She had only planned to kiss Craig and have Chresanto walk in on them.

She decided to put her plan into action as soon as possible. She invited Craig over, telling him that the three of them including Chresanto was gonna hang out. She had invited her current boyfriend Chresanto and Craig over with Craig showing up first.