Chapter 13

Chres POV

"Where are you going? What happened? Yari asked me as i made a sharp U turn.

"Bahja's in labor" I replied quickily and drove as fast as i could to the hospital she was at. Yari just stayed quiet the whole way there. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her before we both got out. I nearly ran to the front desk while Yari walked fast.

I walked to the front desk. "I need to know what room Bahja Rodriguez is in please" I said impatiently.

The girl at the front desk was on the phone. " Oh hol on girl." She fixed her shirt and tried to make her boobs pop out more. "May i-" She started getting cut off by Yari.

"JUST GIVE HIM THE FUCKIN ROOM NUMBER!" She yelled in frustration.

"Ok damn." The front desk lady said "Room 208"

"Yea thanks" I said then rushed to the room she told me. I opened the door to see Bahja on the bed and she looked like she was in pain. Star, Ray, Prince, and that Jaden nigga was here. Or James whatever the fuck his name is. He glared at me and i returned the glare. I went up to Bahja.

"You alright?" I asked her.

"Do i look fucking alright Roc?!

"Why is she here?!!" She said refering to Yari.

"Because shes my girlfriend." I replied simply as Bahja started screaming for a doctor. Star got a doctor and the doctor and 2 nurses rushed in.

"Ok shes ready to push. Only the father and Ms. Zonique can be in here right now" One of the nurses said. Everybody left exept me, James, and Star.

"Umm.. I said only the father " The nurse said looking from me to him over and over again.

"I am the father" I said

"No the hell you not homeboy." James said to me. I really didn't want to have to beat his ass in this hospital.

"JUST GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME PLEASE!" Bahja said. They turned their attention to her and told her to push. I held on to her hand and she held on to mine tight and squeesed it hard.

"ONE TWO THREE PUSH!" The doctor told bahja. After a few more pushes we heard crying.

"Does the father wish to cut the ambilical cord ?" The doctor said.

"Ummm..." Me and James looked at each other.

"Ill do it...pussies" Star said mumbling the last part. She cut it then we heard more of the baby cries. They doctor handed the baby to Bahja.

"Its a beautiful and healthy baby boy, What would you like to name him ?"

"Ramiro " She answered smiling at the baby

He then took the baby to clean him off.

Bahja looked at us as we looked back at her. James broke the silence.

"Are we going to do a Dna test?" He asked. Bahja just nodded. The doctor came back with the baby in a onezie and a little blue hat. He gave the baby to me and i held him in my arms caressing his face admiring his features.

Although he had my skin tone he had bahja's eyes, nose, and them same exact lips. I didnt even see me or James in this mix, he was pure Bahja. Then another nigga came busting in the door.

"Oh my god! Bahja did you have the baby yet!" He came in yelling as he seen Bahja baby bump was gone. Bahja looked surprised to see this guy.

"Wheres my baby?" He asked looking around. His baby? He spotted the baby in my hands and James standing on the side of me and we was both looking at this nigga like he was dumb. He came to me and tried to take Ramiro from my arms.