Chapter 25

Enjoy.
Mostly a filler...

Ominicent POV

Chresanto ran after Yn, dangerously close to her. He grabbed her by the waist and spun her around so quick she didn't even see it coming. "Calm down baby damn!" He semi-yelled in her face.

Tears still ran down her face as she put her head in his chest. "She was the only family i really knew that i had left." She sobbed in his chest.

He shook his head visibly. "That ain't true. You have Ray and his parents, Ana and all of them in that house." He said pointing to Ana's house where the rest of them were standing on the porch watching the scene,even though they couldn't hear anything. "And you also have your father now"

She shook her head. "Its not the same!"

Chresanto lifted her up bridal style and carried her into his car. He told the others that they were leaving before taking off towards his house.

He put her on the bed as he started to kiss all over her. She kissed him back and he wiped her tears. Chres wanted to make sweet love to her but he felt as if she wasn't ready. Instead he kissed on her inner thighs earning a slight moan from her mouth. "Chres what a-" She was cut off from her question as Chresanto pulled her pants down.

He looked at her with sincere eyes. "We're not having sex." He told her. "I just want to make you feel good"

She hesitently nodded and he proceeded to pull her panties down. He smirked at her bare and shaven kitty. He told her to relax as he spread her legs apart and began to feast on her like it was his last meal.

Asia was at home, Crying her eyes out while vomiting inside of the toilet beside her. She felt and looked a complete mess. She worried about what her aunt would do when she found out about the baby. Or even worse, what Chres whould do. Would he want it or not. She was keeping ot either way, she didn't believe in abortion. All of this stress wasn't good for the baby, but she couldn't help but stress.

From her point of view it was all Chresanto's fault. He was the one with the weak pull out game who never wore condoms. He was a total jackass to her. He had told her a while ago that he and Yn had broke up and that he wanted to be with her. But she wasn't stupid, even though she didn't know how Yn looked, the streets talked.

Although Chres was with Yn, he trusted Asia. She was the only one who knew certain things. Asia knew about his illness he had just been diagnosed with a few weeks back. He was diagnosed with 1st class schizophrenia.

••

Chresanto laid in his bed with Yn on his chest. He hadn't told her what the doctors told him yet. As a child he sometimes started at the wall for hours and not moved. He even had blackouts when he was younger. He smashed Prehia's head in the car door once but his parents didn't think to much of it.

He got an old fashioned ass whooping and was sent to his room. He got better over time, which is why his parents never worried. A few weeks back when he went in for a physical, test were ran and he was diagnosed with 1st class schizophrenia. It didn't bug him untill this year in high school, when he started to hear things in his head. He toned them out and they eventually stopped... Untill the day he found out little Ramiro wasn't his child. He flipped out and became untouched with reality, which is why he chocked her. The voices said to kill her but his sister talked him out of it.