Chapter 32

Enjoy.

This book is coming to an end really soon. Do you guys want a sequel?

Thank you all for supporting this book. I really appreciate my non- ghost readers.

Reiko POV

I sniffled and looked up at them. "I think i may be pregnant,"

Both of there faces held a look of shock. "What?" Ana said lowly, obviously confused.

I hung my head low as i let my tears fall. "I know im such a hoe," i cried. "How could i let this happen!?"

"No, sis you know you far from that." Ana added on.

Yari agreed with her. "Who is the father?"

I looked up as his name came to mind. Ray.  He was the only one I had ever slept with, he took my virginity. I knew I couldn't say tell them because Ray still had a girlfriend & we all know her.

I had to think of something to tell them. " U - um you guys remember that guy I told you about at school not to long ago. Yea its him."

They both looked unsure but decided to leave it alone. "Well lets go to the store so you can take a pregnancy test and be sure ok?"

I nodded and cleaned myself up. We all loaded Yari's car as we headed to the nearest Walgreens. Ana got out to buy them and came back with 3 pregnancy tests. "Why did you buy so many?" I asked.

"Bitch we gotta be absolutely sure right?" She said. I nodded and as Yari pulled out of the lot. I looked out of the window and silently prayed. "Please don't let me be pregnant," I whispered to myself.

"Alright now we wait for the results," I came out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed with Yari and Ana.

"Ok so let's say you are pregnant, I would be the godmother right?" Ana questioned.

"Umm no, I would be the godmother," Yn chimed in.

"You would be the auntie actually." i mumbled to myself.

They looked at me. "What?"

I shook my head and said nothing. I got up to check on the tests as Yari and Ana trailed behind me to check to. I picked up 1 and gave Ana and Yari the others. "Yari read yours first, then you Ana."

She nodded and looked at the test. "Positive."

"Positive."

I looked down at the one in my hand before falling to the ground crying. Ana took the test from my hands and looked at Yari.

"Positive."

Chres POV

"5 pounds 2 ounces," I repeated.

"Yes sir, she was born premature. She will be kept in the nursery here untill she gains a little weight, although she is very big for a premie. She should be released in about a week or less," The doctor said before exiting the room.

I walked over to Asia's bed as she watched me. "Damn I should've recorded your face," I said as I began laughing.

"Shut up asshole," She mumbled as she sat up. "You know we never discussed baby names."

"What about Jada or Dabreesha?"

She looked at me and chuckled. "To basic and too ghetto." I chuckled a little with her. "Got any names in mind?"