Chapter 24

Enjoy.

Not many chapters left.

I would appreciate if you would give better comments than 'Update' .

Also i like how all my ghost readers popped up out of nowhere when i said i might delete the book. There were more comments on that chapter then Chapter 23. 😳😴

(I am currently editing, Yari=Yn)

Ominicent POV

1 month later... Wednesday, September 1st

It was the day of the trial, the day Yn was dreading. She never wanted to see this man again, especially not after Ray's incident. She missed having him around and now that he wasn't she was no longer happy.

She took a long shower and got dressed in her skirt suit, her adoptive parents had purchased for her. They took time off from work and traveling to be there for their daughter. Chres and the others would also have to be in attendance because they witnessed what had happened first hand. They stayed really close to Yn since that day because she needed the support.

Her father on the other hand was crazy jealous. Jealous because she had those other 2 parents and she didn't need him. He at first wanted to take her in but when he heard about who adopted her and what high paying jobs they had, he decided against it. He was almost certain that she wouldn't want to live with him in his 2 bedroom condo, with his normal paying job as a warehouse manager.

Asia and her aunt were also getting ready to head down the the courthouse. Asia wanted to see that man get what he deserved. She wasn't too fond of him every since he blacked her eye and beat her for several weeks and then left her to live on her own because he didnt care about her. She found her aunts number and began living with his sister. Even though she was much happier with her aunt, she still wanted her father to atleast to love her.

It was 10:00am and the trial started in 1 hour. Yn and the others, including her adopted parents had just reached to courthouse. Asia and her aunt had just pulled up as well.

Chres wrapped his arm around Yn. "You ready?" He asked as they stood at the front doors of the courtroom.

She nodded. "Yea i guess"

"This will be over before you know it" Jacob said.  "And you'll finally see that bastard get what he deserves" Ana added on.

Out of the corner of his eye Chresanto spotted Asia walking up the steps with her aunt. His eyes nearly popped out of its sockets. He rushed into the nearest bathroom hoping she didn't see him. It wasn't about her because she knew about Yn, although she had no clue what she looked like, it was about Yn because Yn had no clue about who she was.

Maybe she was here for another case. He thought trying to convince himself. He calmed down figuring Asia knew how to keep her mouth closed. He was gonna cut her off this week anyway. Little did he know they were tied for the next 18 years.

Time was passing and the more time passed the more crazy Yn went. She was mentally ready to give up, she was going to try to put on her big boy panties and not break down in front of the court.

Everybody loaded into the courtroom as the judge took her spot at the podium. "All rise" The guard said as two other guards brought in a chained up Kirk Ali.

The judge wailed her gavel on the desk. "Order in the court" The lady judge ordered. "Court will began now at 11:02am with the crime accused and to whom it was against, if it was"