Chapter o8

Enjoy.

5 months later
Yari POV

Right now Im at Corhan's House and before you assume anything we're just friends. We did date for like 2 weeks like 3 months ago the we just decided to be friends and now he's like my boy bestfriend aside from Prince.

Corhan also goes to our school now. And on that topic Chresanto stopped talking to me about 1 month after the day i fought Bahja. I tried talking to him and he would ignore me. I was confused because I thought we were cool. It really hurt me because we were somewhat close to each other. But i guess things dont last forever. I guess Bahja was really pregnant because now she got that little bump.

"Aight Coco imma head home now" I said as i stood up.

He stood up about to walk me out. "Ok and what i told you bout calling me that" he said.

"Coco Coco Coco Coco COCO!" I yelled running out the house.

He ran out after me. "Ok i gotchu' girl" He yelled at me while i got in my car.

I started to drive home. Did i mention i got a new car? Well i did after 2 months of begging. But anyway i pulled up in the driveway and went inside to see Ray and Star on the couch.

"Hey little Sis" Ray said in a happy tone.

"Hey Yari " Star said.

"Hey" I said back to them. After the whole fight thing about a week later Me and star talked out our issues and she apologized about the whole Ray thing and now shes not that bad. Bahja on the other hand is just... Nevermind. I walked upstairs and changed my clothes. I fell asleep after a few minutes of watching tv.

Chres POV

Bahja is really getting on my nerves. She is now 5 and a half months pregnant. Its always 'I want this' Or 'I want that' Or 'I need more money'. She's not even with me most the time. I dont really know where goes because she wont tell me. I havent talked to Yari since she told me and its killing me. Bahja told me its Yari or my child so of course i had to choose my child. She threatened me basically talking bout Child support and being a deat beat and not seeing my child, all types of crazy shit. And i wanna be able to be in my childs life. Lately i've had my suspicions. Let me find out she been creeping with some other nigga.

Yari POV

I woke up at 6:49pm and i was hungry. I actually wanted some ice cream so i put on some shorts, With my Nike sweater, Some socks and my Nike slides. I headed out the now empty house and got in my car. Mr. and Mrs. Smith went in a business trip like 2 weeks ago then came back last week then left again for a longer trip.

I pulled up at Uncle Louie's Ice cream shop which has the best ice cream ever, and got out. I went inside and stood in the line and seen somebody familiar. He had just got 2 ice creams and was infront of me. I looked at him a little longer and noticed him, I went up to him and tapped him.

"Hey James right?" I asked making sure of his name.

"Yea, Wassup Yari." He hugged me. "How you been?" He asked nicely.

"Good. And you?" I asked back.

"Im Great and i got a baby on the way to" He said happily. Everybody just popping out babies lately.

My eyebrows rose up. "Oh really, Congratulations. Where is the lucky girl?"

"Shes over there at the tab -" He looked and no one was there "I guess she went to the bathroom or something." He shrugged.