Chapter 26

Enjoy.

Character changes!!^^^

Asia POV

"Fine, im gonna go visit Ray and the twins. Just call me when they're discharging you, ok?" Yn told me. I nodded and she waved before exiting the room.

She wanted to stay but i insisted that she went home. I didn't want to talk about anything with anyone right now. I laid my head on my pillow as i rubbed my stomach with my right hand. I was glad my baby was ok. My bump was just starting to show off, I was now exactly 3 months pregnant.

The door creaked open and soon someone entered. I figured it was one of the nurses so I didn't turn around to see who it was. I felt a presence tower over me and not speak. I turned my face and it was met with the cold glare on Chresanto's face

"U-umm wwhat are you doing here?" I stuttered. "How did you know i was here?"

I rubbed his hand down his face. "That's not important." He mumbled. He stared at my stomach and I uncomfortably pulled the sheet over it.

"Your pregnant aren't you?" He asked in a low tone.

My eyes grew wide and went back to norman instantly. I didnt want him to think anything. "No, why would you think that?" I questioned, lying right threw my teeth.

He squinted his eyes. "Im not stupid, i heard the doctor say it Asia" He said and i sighed.

I sat there dumbfounded. "I am but i knew you had a girl and probably wouldn't want me or my baby. I was gonna tell you, I really was i promise" I said quickly. I wanted to get it all out before he went crazy on me.

Chresanto POV

She's lying to you, kill this bitch.

She was gonna hide it and put it up for adoption. She wanted to abort it.

Kill the bitch ass baby to.

These voices rang in my head as i stared down at Asia, who was looking at me waiting for an answer.

I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath. I should have remembered to take my medication. "Is it mine? Like are you one-hundred percent sure?" I asked.

She nodded. "Ive only ever slept with you, i swear"

"You better not be lying" I told her. "My girlfriend does not need to find out shit about this yet, so dont go to the streets talking."

She rolled her eyes. "I wonder what bitch has you wrapped around their finger" She mumbeld.

I scrunged my face up visibly confused. Wasn't she out with Yn all day and wasn't Yn just here. "You dont know who my girlfriend is?" I asked her.

"You never showed me how she looked" She told me. "I probably look better anyways" She mumbled.

I chuckled at her. She was all of a sudden getting all jealous and moddy and shit. I also find it funny how she hasn't figured out that Yn is my girlfriend.

She began sniffling and her eyes became foggy with tears. I looked at her and she soon started crying hysterically. "I don't deserve this shit!" She yelled. "I deserve a man that wants and cares about me, i dont just wanna be a sorry ass nigga's babymomma." She yapped on. I squinted my eyes at her and her sudden emotion.