Chapter 10

Enjoy.

[Pic of Corhan up too]

Yari POV
From :Unknown Number

Dont think i forgot. Your life will be ruined.

I dropped my phone on the floor as my eyes widened, my mouth flung open and my throat became dry.
No, It cant be! How did Kirk get my number? No, Maybe its just a prank text or something.

"Yea just a prank text" I said to my self hoping that it was not real.

I picked my phone up and walked downstairs. I got downstairs and seen Star and Ray having a full blown makeout session.

"Damn can yall breath? Ugly ass tongues" I asked laughing.

Ray wiped his mouth a little bit.
"Shut up, me and mines fine. " He said.

I chuckled and scrunged my fave up before feeling my phone vibrate in my hands.

Text from Corhan

Im taking you to school today. be there in 5

I put my phone back down and waited for Corhan to come get me.

~~
~~~

Exactly 5 minutes later he pulled up. I got in and he pulled off going the opposite direction from the school.

"Boy where are you going?" I asked looking at him.

He kept his eyes on the road "Ihop. Be happy cause it wont happen often" He said and i smiled and turned up the radio bumping till we got there.

When we got there we got out and went inside. The lady led us to a booth and as we were sitting down I seen Breunna and Myles sitting at a booth holding hands then he leaned over and kissed her. Thats probably why they dont come around as much anymore. They spotted me looking and i held my thumbs up and put my finger over my lips indicating that i wouldnt tell. They nodded and smiled then turned their attention back to each other.

Then a boy about our age came to take our order.

"Hello im Collin. What would you guys like to drink?" he asked.

"Orange juice" Corhan said.

"And for the beutiful lady" He said kissing my hand. I looked at him with no emotion.

"Nigga dont be putting yo crusty ass lips on her like that. We dont know where the fuck yo lips been. Its obvious she aint feeling you" Corhan said looking him up and down.

I snickered a little and he put his hands up in surrender.

"My bad man i aint mean to touch yo girl like that" He said smirking.

"Shes -" He started being cut off by me.

"Just bring me an orange juice too
please" I said.

He walked away. Corhan just shook his head while i laughed.
He brought our drinks, we ate and Corhan payed then we headed to school.

At school..
I walked on campus and went straight to 1st period because we only had 2 minutes. I went to Reiko and Ana who got switched into my 1st period from another class last month. When the bell rang we sat in our seats and waited for class to start. The teacher still aint came in yet. Then out of nowhere Someone yelled.

"Errrbody say sausage keep it going!" Ray yelled while Chres made the beat.

You know the whole class got hype!

[A.N. If you dont know what it is the video is in the beginning/MM😹😹 ]

"Grits wit the eggs wit the cheese with the! .."
The whole class yelled "Sausage!"