Chapter 30

Dang 30 chapters already?!
Thank you to all my supporters that actually vote and Comment on this story. Im not sure if there will be a sequel but the story is almost finished. Do you guys want one tho?

Enjoy.

Nadia took the small baggie from her pocket and emptied the white substance onto the school bathroom counter. She had gone another week without having a place to stay or having a hot meal to eat. She had gotten fired from her job at Party city missing work and holding illegal drugs. She was taken to a juvenile detention center and now had a criminal record. No job wanted someone with no home address to put down on a application, no phone number, and a criminal record.

She was at a loss, she was jealous of Yn and all of her friends. They had fancy clothes, cars, and anythinng else you could name. She might have seemed like a fake, conniving person but in all actuality she was desperate. She needed money. She had no parents, no family that she knew off, no home, no steady job, and no means of transportation.

It had been three whole years since her parents were murdered. It was during the start of her freshman year in highschool.

Nadia told her friends goodbye as she hopped of the school bus. She couldn't wait to get home. It was Friday and her father had the whole week off. Today was the last day he had off untill a long time so she was going to make the best of it.

She finally reached to door of their 3 bedroom townhouse and pulled her key out of her bookbag. She unlocked the door and called out to her parents. "Ma?" She called out.  "Pa?"

She would usually hear her mother singing her Korean music in the kitchen as she cooked up a quick meal. Her mother was Korean and her father was african American. She dropped her bookbag down and walked around the corner. As she entered the living room, she let out a piercing scream. She yelped and cried as she laid eyes on her mother and father. They were laid out on the floor, a few bullets piercing thier bodies as they laid in a pool of their own blood.

She knelt down to thier level and began to shake them as her life depended on it. Eventually the next door neighbor heard all the commotion. She called the police and they came down, the whole street was a crime scene for many nights.

15 year old Nadia was put in the system and placed in an orphanage. It was the most miserable days of her life. Her only loves were gone, murderd in cold blood and for what? She had no clue but she wasn't gonna rest untill she knew who did this. She ran away from the orphange when she was 17 and began to provide for herself. Child services searched for her for a few months.

When her 18th birthday came around they stopped looking for her. She already had a one bedroom apartment by then. She was all good untill she started using drugs and stealing from drug dealers. It all went downhill from there.

A few tears slipped her eyes as she swiped the powder onto the floor. She ran out of the bathroom and went to the lunchroom for breakfast. That was the only place she could get a meal and it was the only reason she ever came to school.

---------------------

Chresanto pulled into the student parking lot at school early, still puzzled from yesterday's events. He sighed and turned his car engine off. Neither Yn or Asia was answering his calls anymore.

He wanted to make sure his child was fine. He also hoped it was his for sure because if he had to go through what he did before he was going to go crazy.