Chapter 20

Early Update Cause its My Birthday❗️🎉😭♋️
••

Enjoy.

Yn POV

Yari POV
The door then reopened and I saw a figure enter. When they came in eye contact with me and I could see their face I gasped.

"Nadia?"

She didn't answer me and that told me what I wanted to know. "You set me up!?" I yelled in a questioning manner.

"Yari i-"

"Really Nadia after all I did for you! I helped you out when you had no friends, I introduced you to my parents, I made you relevant and you go and do this to me! I even told you about my past life and you team up with the man that ruined my life and helped him kidnap me. I really thought we were friends. I guess the joke is on me for trusting you!" I said as tears formed at the rims of my eyes. But I couldn't let them fall, not to give her the satisfaction.

"We are fr-"

I cut her off. "Then why would you do this?"

She looked like she was looking for the right words to say. I saw a couple tears fall from her eyes, but I had no type of sympathy for her fake ass. She looked at me one last time before dropping a paper plate with bread and butter on the floor next to me and running out.

I looked at the closed door and sighed. How am i suppossed to eat with my hands and feet tied up? I hope this is a nightmare that I will wake up from any minute now.

Nobody's POV

2 days Later...

While Yari sat tied up crying for help, Chresanto laid in bed crying because his pride and joy didn't belong to him.

Chres hadn't left his room in two days, only for food and drinks. He had a bathroom connected to his room so that wasn't a problem for him. School was out for summer so he didn't have a reason to move. Prehia in the other hand felt bad for her brother. Both her and Chresanto had got attached to baby Ramiro. She felt bad because she felt like he shouldn't have found out that way.

But what was also hurting Chres is that the only person he wanted to talk to was not answering his calls. He felt forgotten by her. Forgotten by his girlfriend.

Anastasia POV

I opened the front door as Ray, Prince, Prod, and Nadia stumbled in. Reiko was on her way. We all sat down on the couches.

"So I know yall been wondering as much as i have on where Yari disappeared to and what the hell is wrong with Chresanto." I started.

"Well yea Yari hasn't been home in like 3 days, my parents gone and im lonely in the house. I kinda thought she was staying at one of yall house and forgot to metion it" Ray spoke.

"And as for whats wrong with Chres... He kinda found out that Bahja paid somebody to give him fake Dna results. Which means Ramiro wasn't his" Prince added on.

"Damn, thats foul." Prod said as i nodded.

I turned to my side and saw Nadia sitting down quiet. She also looked kinda nervous. "Nadia when is the last time you seen Yari?" I asked her.

"Umm.. A-At Chres p-party.. why?" She stuttered.

"Never mind," I mumbled. I kept looking at her as she messed with her fingers. Something about her just seems shady to me. Looks like imma be keeping my eyes on this one.

Reiko POV

I walked out of the mall entrance, walking towards my car to head to Ana's house. While i was walking to my car i walked past a car that looked just like Yari's. I looked in the front mirror seeing a picture of Me, Yari, and Ana on the dashboard of the car. Then i knew it was hers. She went MIA a few days ago, and ive tried hitting her line plenty of times.

I thought about where she would disappear to. My mind wondered back to when Yari told me she began getting misterious messages. And how she thought it was her stepdad Kirk. Also how he sad he was going to ruin her life.

I took a picture of Yari's car with my phone and found my car, heading down to Ana's house.

Yari POV

I fell over and off the chair as Kirk's foot collided with my face. Chills were sent down my naked body. Why? is all i ask. The second time around was even more painful then the first. He then came to me with a phone.

"If you want your little girl unharmed, Well from now because some damage was already done, you better do as i say." He said to the person on the other line.

"No, that wasn't part of the deal, you sad you wouldn't hurt her if i went away!" The other person yelled.

"Fuck that. Here talk yo the hoe maybe this will make you do what i say"

He held the phone to my ear and i was giving off heavy breaths, indicating i was listening.

"Yari darling?"

I didnt answer, but the voice sounded familar. One that i haven't heard in forever. "Its me your father"

•••••••••••••