Chapter 31

Sorry for the long wait guys..😓

Enjoy.

2 months later...

Asia POV

"Hey auntie J, how you been?" I spoke to my aunt who was currently laid up in a hospital bed

"Hey baby. And what do you mean how i been? Chile you was just here yesterday," She laughed as i began to laugh along with her.

"Have you talked to your babyfather yet or Denise's daughter?" She asked with a questioning look on her face.

I looked of to the side of the room and then down at my pregnant belly. "Kind of..." I trailed off.

She scrunged her face up. "Ain't no 'kind of", its either you have or have not girl,"

"Well yes i have, Chres calls. I talked to Yn but not recently,"

She nodded and laughed. "That's good enough,"

For the next hour we talked about random things like we always do. It broke my heart to see her like this but i tried my best to smile for her everyday.

"I like Roland for a boy and Leilani for a girl," She said. "Or China since your name is Asia," I had decided to wait to see what the sex of the baby was.

I giggled at her comment and nodded. "I like Leilani,"

She glanced at me. "What about Charvi? It means Beautiful angel, i wanted your father to name you that but he didn't want to,"

"I like that, maybe that could be her name. I'd have to discuss names with Chresanto though,"

She nodded. "Have any other boy names?" I asked. She barely opened her mouth as she grew faint. "Auntie J?" Her eyes began to roll and I panicked.

I ran as quickly as i could into the hospital hallway. "Help! Please somebody help!"

Three doctors came rushing my way and followed me into her room. "Code blue," One of them said aloud. More doctors came rushing in. "Get her to an OR for surgery quick," i heard.

"What? Why does she need surgery?!" I cried, fresh tears now trailed down my face.

"Get her out of here please," They then began to tell me to exit the room as I screamed for answers. One of the men had to pull me out of the room as they brought her to surgery.

I cried and shook by myself in the waiting room. I prayed silently that she didn't die. I needed her, i had nothing without her. And i wanted my baby to meet the person who gave me a real chance at life.