Chapter 17

Before i start the chapter i wanna mention a few names that support this book the most. They make me wanna write more.
@Tresjah

@mledbe32

@mickey12137

@Ohh_nahh

@CherishDuhbhuu

@alaijha1030

@_amirx_

There is more and ill try to mention later on.

Also i am deeply sorry for the wait. My internet has been acting up lately.

Recap...
Yari POV

I watched as she unlocked her phone showing me the pictures. She scrolled one over and there was a picture of two young girls obviously taken a while ago.

"Wait stop..." I looked closer. "Who are those girls?"

"Oh those are my aunts twins. She used to be a drug addict and her kids were taken away from her by the Children's Safety Department, she's clean now and we all have been trying to find them so she can have custody of them again but have no luck for almost a year now."

They looked so familiar. But I couldnt make out who they were. "What were their names?" I asked.

"Katie and Kylie"

Then it all came back to me. The names Katie and Kylie, their birthday July 24 which was today's date. "I know where they are."

She looked like she'd seen a ghost. "What do you mean? Have you seen them?" She asked.

"Yea I have, it was a long while ago. You know how I said I at a foster home before Mrs. Smith came and got me? They were at that foster home. Well they were the only two I spoke too. They are the sweetest little girls but their broken hearted and damaged because they feel like no one loves them and they only have each other."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "We have to go get them!"

I sighed. "Im not sure thats how it works but, you can come with me down there when I go later on today."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why would you be going down there?"

"I made a promise to those little girls that I would come see them on their birthday, which is today and I intend on keeping that promise to them."

She just nodded. "Ok im coming too. Im going to go talk to Jacob,"

"Ok and just hear him out, he really does miss you." I said as she smiled and walked over to him.

Jacob POV

I grabbed one of the waters out of the fridge and sat back down where I was. I took a sip and put my head down on the table in front of me. After a few seconds I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I lifted my head for my eyes to be connected with the most beautiful girl in the world. Anastasia. She put a piece of hair behind her ear, And it was driving me crazy inside. It took all of me not just stand up and kiss her.

She gave me a slight smile. "Hey ba..Jacob."

I instantly smiled inside knowing she almost called me baby like she used to. "Hey Anastasia, how are you?"

"Im fine." She bit her lip, I not knowing what to say as i just stared at her. "So....what you been up to?"

I stood up and was now face to face with her as I took a big deep breath. I didn't want to waste any more time. "Ana, I want you back. I miss all of our times together. What happened with Casey was an accident, I dont even remember how that happened. I was n.."