Chapter 18

I know its like 2am.
How yall been??
Sorry fa the wait.
Read Menace & My new book Disrespectful [Ft.August Alsina]

Enjoy.

Chresanto POV

I was laying down chilling waiting for Bahja to bring my child, When I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Chresanto August?" What sounded like a female asked.

"Who askin'?"

"Im from Memorial Regional Hospital and your name and number was the most recent call from our patient,"

I sat up from my bed. "Who's the Patient?"

"Umm" She sttutered. "Ms. Asia Ali"

My eyebrows raised. "What's wrong with her? She alright?"

"She's expected to be alright, She had a severe panic attack and slipped into a temporary coma"

"Ok thanks for letting me know." I hung up the phone and went in my closet for a shirt. I put it on with my grey sweatpants and some nike slides with socks. Nothing big at all. I grabbed my keys and walked outside, getting in the car, and pulling off.

I pulled up to the hospital, walking to the intrance doors. "Excuse me miss, but im here to see Asia Ali." I told the lady at the front desk.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi yes..." She did some typing on the computer. "Room 254."

I nodded walking to her room number. When I opened the door she had a few wires connected to her. And a doctor was in there.

"Hello, you must be Chresanto," She said standing in front of me.

"Yes I am, Is she ight?" I asked trying to sound as concerned as I could.

"She's fine, she should be waking up any second now." She said throwing her gloves in the garbage.

"Do you have any idea what caused her panic attack to be this severe?"

"No sir, That you will have to find out from the patient." She said then exited the room.

I looked towards Asia and saw her eyes fluttering like they were trying to open. When they did her eyes landing upon me. "Roc?" She called soflty.

I walked near her bed waiting for her to speak. "Why are you here?" She asked weakly.

I sat in the chair next to her bed. "The hospital called me, said you had a severe panic attack and slipped into a temporary coma."

Her eyes began a little wider. "Coma?"

"Yea, what caused your panic attack anyway?"

Asia POV

"Yea, what caused your panic attck anyway?" Chresanto asked.

I hesitated for a little bit. "Umm.. Some of my family got into a ..a car accident down in Miami and I paniced I guess." I lied.

He nodded. "Oh I hope they aight." He stood up. He stayed and we talked for about 15 minuets untill he stood up. "I gotta go, i'a see you lata?" I nodded and he left.

I should've just told him the truth. What if he doesn't want nothing to do with me or my baby? Tears fell from my eyes. Im in love with him, but there is nothing I can do because he might not feel the same. And plus he already has a girlfriend. How am I gonna take care of a child, when I don't have any money.