Chapter 29

Enjoy.

Shoutout to all the readers that actually Vote and Comment. I appreciate yall!

Ominicent

Ray walked down the stairs as he heard knocking on the door.

The knocked became louder as he reached the door. "Ok ok damn." He opened the door revealing Reiko. "Damn girl why you knocking so loud?"

"Sorry, Yari here?" She asked. Ray looked and noticed the bruise on her cheek.

He shook his head. "Naw, she went to the store she should be coming back soon you can wait for her if you want."

"What happend to your face?" He asked.

"Oh um.. nothing I feel off the bed yesterday and it hasn't healed yet." She stuttered as she walked in. "You here alone?"

He nodded. "Well not anymore, im bout to heat up some of this food I had earlier you want some?" He asked her.

"Oh my god yes! Im starving."

He laughed at her. "Imma warm it up and bring it out here, you can turn on the tv or sum."

She sat down on the couch and turned on the tv as she began surfing through the tv. She landed on Love and Hip Hop Hollywood as Ray walked back in with two plates. He sat beside her and handed her one.

"Oh I can't stand that bird looking bitch." Reiko said

Ray almost spit his food out as he laughed. "Which one, a few of em look like birds in the face."

They both began laughing as Reiko's phone rang.

She answered while laughing without looking at the ID. "Hello?"

"I been calling you for 2 days. Where the fuck you at?" He spat in the phone. It was the guy she had been dealing with Daniel.

"Why does it matter, I told you that I was done with you."

He chuckled. "I don't give a fuck what you said, if I didn't end it you still belong to me bitch."

She gulped as she stood up walked towards the door hoping Ray didn't hear any of that. "Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Because I love you baby, I said I was sorry what else do you want me to do."

"Not put your hands on me." She whispered lowly.

"I said sorry baby."

"And this is the forth time Daniel I can't do this anymore."

He chuckled into the phone. "I never gave that option baby. I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he hung up.

She locked the phone and took a deep breath as she returned back to the couch where Ray had turned the tv down.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"Oh nothing just my brother being dumb." She siad trying to play it off.

Ray then cut the tv completely off. "Bullshit, I heard everything. That nigga you messing with putting his hands on you?" He asked in a serious tone.

She sighed as she felt herself about to cry. "I.. its not what you think ok"

"C'mon you can tell me."

She sighed as tears began to fall from her face. Ray pulled her into a tight hug as she cried on his shoulder. "You need to leave that nigga alone."

She pulled back. "I tried too trust me I did."

"Let me handle it."

She shook her head. "No Ray please, stat out of it you don't even know him."