Chapter 14

Chres POV

I threw on some jeans and a shirt before sliding my feet in my black air force ones. I hesitated as I left the house but left anyways and got in my car to head towards the hospital. I had got a call around 2 hours ago from the hospital saying that the results were ready earlier than expected. Nonetheless I was tired of waiting anyway, they told us to come at 3 and that was what I was doing. I just wanted to get this shit over with.

When I finally made it James and that other nigga was already there. That other boy looked pissed off and ready to fight. As I walked up to them, a nurse walked up as well. I checked to see if it was Tameka but it wasnt, It was a nurse I had actually never seen this before.

"I have your results right here"

I took a deep breath waiting to see what she was going to say. "Would you guys prefer me read them aloud or give you all the paper?"

"Read it out loud please." The other guy said. James and I just shrugged and agreed for her to just read it aloud.

She nodded. "In the case of 4 day old Ramiro... Daniel Banshe you are not the father." She read out loud like it was an episode of Maury. The other guy, who I am guessing is Daniel stood up with glossy eyes.

"Thank you for your time Ma'am." He said walking out quickly. Its really a shame what Bahja did to him. She made him think she was truly in love with him and once she got pregnant she told him it was his and she used up all of his money. He had to drop out of the bording school he attended because he couldn't pay for it anymore.

He even got a full time job to support her and the baby that was not even his, I know he's hurt right now. I heard he played basketball too, had a scholarship and all. Now that scholarship and everything he had is gone.

Not even gon lie, I probably would of went ape shit crazy.

The nurse cleared her throat to regain our attention. "In the case of 4 day old Ramiro Chresanto August you are the father"

I just sat there with a loss for words looking for the right words to say. I nodded and thanked the nurse. James got up the same time that I did.

I sighed both happy and not so happy. Am I even ready for a child especially by Bahja? I know Yari might be sad or even mad. But I can't change the fact that I have a child now and im going to love and provide for him.

I walked out the hospital and called Bahja to see if we can talk about the baby. She said she wasnt there but she would be there soon, so I headed over to her house.

???? POV

I instantly started feeling guilty. Why did I agree to this? I could lose my job. I walked back by the vending machines being greeted by my cousin with the biggest smile on her face.

"Did you do it?"

"Yea and im starting to regret it." I shook my head and sighed.

"Yea whatever." She rolled her eyes."Here." She said handing me a white envolope.

I sighed again taking the envelope. "Your lucky I needed this money or I wouldn't do nothing with your shady ass."

"Whatever man, bye I gotta go home now someone is waiting for me."

No ones POV

Ana squirmed underneath her man as he sat on her. "Oh my goodness get off me!" Ana yelled laughing while he continued to tickle her.