Chapter o6

Enjoy.

Yari POV

This past week my life has been ok. Ive been spending more time with Chresanto. But Star and Bahja have been trying me so much. As soon as they get me to that point, im whopin' both they asses with no mercy.

Its Friday night and im getting ready to go out with Reiko and Anastasia. Reiko, Ana, and I have been talking and they are both really cool. I took off my sweatpants and bent down to get my shoes to go with my outfit. When i heard my door open and footsteps.

"Damn" I heard someone mumble.

I looked up and saw Chresanto standing there with his hand over his eyes. "Can i look now Ma?" He said as i saw him bite down on his lip.

I put my sweats back on. "First of all i ain't cha' Momma and Secondly why you in my room?"

He sized me playfully. "Well damn be that way " He said then walked out my closet and ploped down on bed.

I walked out too. "Seriously can you leave so i can change"

"What if i dont want to?" He answered.

"Well you need too" I said walking towards the door.

He got up and walked towards the door. "Girl you know you want all of this right here" He said as he lifted his shirt and did a body roll against my body.

I could just.... Whooo! Calm down Yn... He got a girlfriend... And besides you dont like him like that...Right?

I stared at his abs for a second and i guess he caught me looking. "Like what you see dont you" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Boy please." I looked him in his face. "You to cocky for your own good." I pushed him out the door then grinded against him a little. "And nope babyboy you know you want all this." I said in his ear as i heard him grunt a little. I turned around and shut the door in his face.

He banged on it a few times. "Oh you gon do me like that? Aight i gotchu' Ma"

I just laughed and continued getting ready. I put on my white crop top with a black pencil skirt and my white heels with the purse to match.

I finished applying my eyeshadow and light makeup, I curled my peruvian hair extensions slightly then brushed it to be kind of wavy like. I went to the hair dresser early and she gave me a sew in, which i never had before.

I was finished getting ready and waiting for them to come. I took a few pictures on my phone while waiting. Reiko texted me, a few minutes later telling me to come outside.

I walked out my room and downstairs and seen all the boys and the colorfulls, exect Breunna i think thats her name. She died her hair black so i guess she's not colorfull anymore.

What caught my attention was that Bahja and Chres were making out on the couch like right in front of me and everyone else. I guess he heard the sound my heals were making because he pulled away from her and looked straight at me.

"Wow" He mumbled and Bahja glared at him.

I didn't say anything to any of them. I dont even fuck with Ray. He just stopped talking to me all together for no reason. Some 'brother' he is. He just looks at me and walks away. The girls were staring me up and down. I just ignored then and walked toward the door.

As i was walking out i heard them call me outta my name. I already knew who it was so i ignored them and walked out tryna stay in a good mood.

Bahja POV

Chres dont think i saw him check her ass out. I know he did. She gonna get that ass tapped. I know she beat me before but thats the past.

I don't even like Chres like that anymore and i kind if have a boo thang on the side but you know he got money so it dont matter.

And if she try to interfier i will deal with her personally or have people do it for me.

Ray POV

I honestly feel bad for how i treat Yari. And i know i haven't talked to her or apologized yet but i plan on doing it. When Star not around.

Yari  POV

We had just left Hooters and Anastasia suggested we go to a teen spot called 'King Place'.

When we got there loud music blasted from the inside. We went inside and they disappeared somewhere. I went and sat at the bar and took the thought that im to young to drink into consideration.

I ordered a gingerale and sipped on it bobbing my head to the music. I missed alot of new music over the years. In the corner of my eye i saw a boy come up next to me and stop.

"Wassup Ma?" He said to me. Why do all the boys on this side of town say 'Ma' when they tryna holler at a female? Its something like 'Hey Ma, Can i have yo numba' or 'Lemme me holla' at ya fa a minute Ma'. I don't get it sometimes.

"Hi" I replied back as i sipped on my drink.

"Why is a pretty lady here by her self?" He said looking me up and down.

"Im not but thanks for the compliment" I said to him looking away.

"My name is Corhan and yours?" He said as he held his hand out.

"Yari, My name is Yari" I replied back shaking his hand.

He pulled me to him. "Come on lets go dance"

We danced for like 30 minutes then just started talking. He's really cool and sweet and cute. We exchanged numbers and i went to find the girls. He might just be able to take my whole mind off Chresanto.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

After about 2 hours at King Palace Reiko dropped me off at home. I walked inside instantly taking of my heels and carrying them in my hands. The boys were all still here, sleeping in the living room.

I walked up to my room and put my things away then changed out of my clothes and put on some pajama shorts and a tank top. I got a text from Corhan right after i finished.

From: Corhan
~
Goodnight beautiful.

I replied and told him goodnight.
I went close to my bed and it looked like somebody was in it. When i pulled the covers off it was Chresanto ass asleep in my bed.

I tapped him roughly. "Hey, get out my bed negro"

He mumbled and turned over. I tapped him again and he opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily.

"Damn man, What you want?" He mumbled looking at me.

I chuckled. "Yo get out my bed"

"Its space over there we can both fit" He said not moving.

I sucked my teeth. "Go in the guest room" I whined.

He shook his head with his eyes closed. "Your bed is comfortable and im already tired so Goodnight"

I was tired so i just gave up. "Fine, Goodnight" I laid on the other side of the bed and got under the covers. I started to doze off then fell asleep completly.

~~
~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and Comment please.

Comment!!

Read 'Save me(roc royal love story)

Thank you😘 Share This book please

MUAHH😚👄