Chapter 12

Enjoy.

Yari POV

We were still at the dance havig fun. I was dancing with Chres, Ana with Prince, Reiko with some boy, and Nadia talking to some people by the drinks. I had to the restroom so i told Chres that i will be right back. I started walking toward the bathroom and it felt like somebody was watching me. I brushed it off and kept walking.
I used the bathroom and on my way back i felt one hand around my stomach and one more covering my mouth.

"Scream and you will die " A mysterious voice said. I tried to fight them off but whoever it is was strong.

Then i heard somebody calling my name.

"Yari!"
"Yari!"

It was Chres. The person unwrapped their arms and i heard heavy footsteps like the person started running. Then Chres appeared and looked at me questionably, maybe because i was scared for my life right now.

"Whats wrong Yari.. You were taking long" He asked concerned.

"Uhh.." I said debating if i should tell him or not.

"Oh.. Uhh... Nothing i - i was-s just fixing my makeup" I answered finally while stuttering.

He looked skeptical. " Oo alright.. The girls are about to leave and i think we are to" He said. I guess he bought it.

"Ok " I said as we both walked out and meet them.

"Ill see you soon" He said as he kissed my cheek and disappeared into the crowd of moving students leaving.

Then i seen Reiko running towards me "Girlll what was that!" She basically yelled at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked acting dumb.

She gave me a straight face. " You know damn well im talking about you Chresanto " She said.

A mini smile crept upon my face "Well we have a date tomorrow" I mumbled.

"What!!..Omg i want all details now! I thought he stopped talking to you?......"She said asking all dem questions.

I explained everything everything from tonight to her, including the mysterious man part plus those calls and texts ive been receiving lately.

"Omgg... Thats some scary shit. I hope nothing happens"

"Yea and can you please promise me you wont tell anybody " I asked with pleading eyes.

"Ok i promise" She said and then we hugged.

We all went back to Ana house. I got my stuff and Ray came to get me. I got in the car and Ray pulled off.

"Soo... I heard about you an Chres making up" He said breaking the silence.

I looked at him "How?" I askedu

"He asked me for your number because he aint have it " Ray said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Ohh " I said as we pulled up ar home.

"Where are your parents?" I asked Ray. "Dont they come back soon" I asked looking at Ray

He nodded. "Supposibly tomorrow or the day after"

I nodded and headed up to my room. I wonder if my mom is even worried about me. If she even ever cared for me. I wish my dad was still here. He was a hard working man that loved me and my mother. But she was always a selfish bitch and never apprieciated anything he did for her untill one day he got fed up wit the bullshit. I remember the whole thing like it was just a few days ago.