Chapter 28

Enjoy.

Yn POV

Friday, 6:10 a.m.

The one person i put all of my trust into.

The one person i put all my love into.

The one person i put all of my time into.

The one person i gave my all,

Turned out to be nothing but a lying son of a bitch.

It had been 3 days since i found out Chresanto got another female pregnant. I cried almost nonstop for the first day and half of the second. I dried up my tears and realized it wasn't worth me crying over.

He should be the one crying because he lost a true rider and the best he's ever had.

I rolled out of bed and into the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth before throwing my hair in a ponytail. I threw on a blue and white long sleeve shirt, some jeans, and my all white hightop air forces.

I grabbed my bag and phone before i walked out of my room. I walked downstairs and saw Ray heating up some of the leftover pizza we had last night.

Who eats leftovers for breakfast?

I grabbed the juice from the fridge. "Why are you eating the leftovers for breakfast?"

He turned to face me. "Because i feel like it, you gon do something about it chipmunk?"

I rolled my eyes and brushed him off. "Is Mr. Or Mrs. Smith sending us money anytime soon. We need more grocerys." I asked as i leaned up getting a cup from the pantry.

He slightly shrugged. "Should be. I talked to Mom a few days ago and she said she'd put it in our accounts. She should be back in about 2 weeks though."

I nodded. "Were your parents always away like this?" I asked out of curiosity.

He took his pizza from the microwave and sighed. "Pretty much, when i was younger i always had a babysitter or my older cousin watching me for days or weeks at a time."

My eyebrows rose. "And that wasn't hard for you at all?"

"Of course, i feel like i dont even know my own parents. The never actually spent time with me. Well maybe once or twice in my seventeen years of living. All they do is come for a few days or maybe weeks at a time and then leave again." He spoke. "They give me money and expect me to be peachy. And when I hit 15 they stopped hiring babysitters and left me here alone all the damn time."

"I didn't like when you came because they gave you all the attention they never gave me." Ray looked down fiddling with his fingers.

"Im sorry Ray, I never knew that." I said to him and pulled him into a warm hug.

He smiled. "You cool and besides... I got used to having yo big head ass here to keep me company." He chuckled.

I laughed with him and hit his shoulder."My head is not that big." I tried to say like New New from ATL.

We laughed and grabbed our things. We both decided to ride together so i rode with him in his car. It was already 7:20 so we went straight to school.