Chapter 22

Enjoy.

Asia's character has been changed. If you want to see a better picture go back to Chapter 16 and look in the MM.

Nadia POV

I drove as Ana glared at me from the passenger side with scissors while Ray and Reiko rode in the back. Prince's car was not to far behind with Prod and Chres. They called him up right before we left and he came right down to Ana's house ready to fight me.

I just needed the money and Kirk offered me a proposition, at the time i was unaware that he was Yari's  stepfather.

I didn't know any of those things Yn went threw with him. If she would've told me, things would be different. But i guess she didn't trust me and look where that got her.

Kirk told me that that was his daughter and he wanted to reconnect with her. I agreed and he gave me half of the money, which was 20 grand. After i helped him make a little plan it started to sound like he was after her instead of what he said. I told him i didn't want anything to do with it anymore. I had already used the money to pay off 'debts' so i was stuck since i didn't want to be 'handled' by one of his goons, and plus i desperatly needed the other half too. Eventually, he told me the truth and i went along because if he told Yari and them i had something to do with it i'd be screwed anyway.

I pulled up a block down from the warehouse Kirk was using. "I dont think you guys know what this man is capable of"

"That's why we have backup in the car behind" Reiko explained.
I shook my head. They just dont get it, a funeral might just be around the corner.

Chres POV

I hopped out of the car along with
Jacob and Prod. I was determined to get Yari and bounce the fuck outta here.

I felt a little bad because i had shot her a few wordful text messages about her not being there for me when i needed her the most, but in all actuality it was the other way around because she was in serious danger.

I could've protected her but she never even told me he was after her.

Nadia is a sick bitch. She lucky she a girl because i would've beat her ass like she was some man in the streets, but i got Ana and Reiko to do that for me.

We met the rest of them by the back door of the place. "Alright, how are we gonna do this?" Reiko whispered.

"Girl ain't nobody out here, tha fuck you whispering fa?" Ana asked Reiko. Reiko flipped her off and turnes to Nadia. "How do we get in?" She asked.

"Only kirk has a key to get in" She told us.

Ana looked at the door and her face lit up. She took a pair of scissors out of her pocket and proceded to pick the lock.
I looked at Jacob. "She's crazy. What girl carries scissors around?"

I asked and he shrugged. "You better not let that little wi-wi escape your pants again or her ass gon cut it off. " I added earning a laugh from Ray, Prod & Reiko.
We heard a clicking sound. Our heads whipped towards the sucsessfully picked lock and open door. "Now lets go in" Ana said with a smile.

Prod stopped us. "Wait, hold on" He pulled three handguns out of his waistband handing one to me and one to Ray.

Rays eyes enlarged. "Yo." He started. "Where the hell did you get guns from!?" He exclaimed.

Prod chuckled. "Chill out, They for protection, I borrowed them."

"Whe- " I started getting cut off by Prod. "Save questions for later"