Chapter 19

New Trailer. Its Dope & made by Briaaa_x3 . Thats the link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-vbiXITxw . To watch the trailer. It wont let me put it in the media.

Leave In-Line Comments, I like those.

Enjoy.

Prehia POV

I finally made my way in front of Bahja while she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a whole lot of attitude.

Strike One. If only she knew she was making it worse for herself.

"Yea you can, you can tell me why you such a dumb, conieving, lying ass hoe. " I said camly. But in reality I was ready ta beat her ass since the first word came out her mouth. Nobody plays with my little brother.

She narrowed her eyes. "What are you talking about?" She then rolled her eyes. "Why the fuck did he leave me down here with his hating ass sister." She mumbled. But I heard her ass loud and clear.

Strike Two.

"You know what. Imma get right to the point now before I have to drag ya ass' up and down this house. Who's the father of Miro cause I kno' it ain't my brutha."

She looked shocked for a second and then tried to play it off. "W-What? He is the father dumbass."

I pulled the papers out and handed them to her. She hesitently took the papers and began reading them. Her eyes turned from a Marble to a tennis ball real quick.

"That bitch, I want my money back." She mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear. "W-W-Where d-did you get this?"

I turned my face up. "You really worried about where I got it, When you just got caught up in your lie!" I chuckled. "Wait till Chres see this."

Her eyes widened again. "No please don't tell him!" She opened up her purse and pulled out a few hundred dollar bills. She held them out with a dumb ass smirk on her face.

This broad really stupid. If she really think she can bribe me, then the bitch deaf dumb.

I smacked the money out of her hands making it fall to the floor. "You think you can hold a few hundred dollars in my face and make me bow down to yo fake ass. News flash, I ain't you and I damn sure am gon make sure Chres find out!"

She dropped her purse to the floor, getting in my face. "Your not telling him." She whispered harshly getting serious.

I laughed in her face "Says who?"

"Me bitch," She sized me up and down."I will ruin you." She said then she pushed me back.

Strike Three, And your Out!

I charged at her throwing licks left and right, as she did the same. She was putting up a good fight, but I ain't lettin' ha ass' pass. She was probably practicing incase Yari was gon ever put them paws on her scary ass again.

She ended up on the floor with me on top. I was standing up and basically molly woppin her. She stopped swinging and started to cover her face with her hands. I was beating her ass untill I heard Chresanto's heavy feet and felt his stong arms pull me off. But I wasn't leaving her ass alone without my souvenir. I dont pull hair but this one was an exception. I grabbed a hand full of her hair dragging her as Chres tried to pry me off of her.

He finally pulled me off and I hand a hand full of pink weave in my hands. She struggled to get up and I noticed the missing tracks were evident. Her mouth was slightly bleeding but it wasn't no missing teeth.

"Prehia!" Chres yelled. "What the fuck!?"

I didn't answer, I just watched as he tended to his 'babymomma' & and she cried some fake ass tears.