chapter 5: The 100 and Heda

Ninety-seven years after a devastating nuclear apocalypse wipes out almost all life on Earth, thousands of people now live in a space station orbiting Earth, which they call the Ark. Three generations have been born in space, bringing the population of the Ark beyond carrying capacity. People above 18, will get floated in space for punishment. The system on the ark is so strict. Only one child is allowed and people under 18 are sent to prison as juvenile detention and if their crime is so bad, they will get floated after they turn 18.

The air isn't enough on the ark. The chancellor and the council decide to send the Juvenile detainees to Earth to see if it is survivable. 100 delinquents will be sent to their ground.

"prisoner 319 stand up" the door of the prison opens while Clarke is sitting on the ground, drawing a picture of Earth on the ground of her prison. They grab her arm and pull her. She struggles to escape from them. "let her go" her mom shouts when she sees them hurting her daughter. Abby, clarke's mom. A council member. Doctor of the Ark. "you are being sent to the ground" she tells her daughter and fastens her cuffs. "Mom... Mom.." she shouts till the door closes.

100 delinquents. 100 criminals. Some sold drugs. Some hacked, some stole, some were rebels, and some were just born. They were sent to the ground and they landed in Trikru territory

"Heda" Indra called Lexa from outside her tent. "Heda come out you have to see this" she said and Lexa went outside. She saw a light in the sky. Coming straight their way in the woods. There was a huge bang when the drop ship landed on the ground. "I will take a search group with me. Anya and Lincoln, you two are with me. Indra, prepare the Trikru army. Gustus, inform the village leaders" she said and went in her tent to get ready to leave. "we need to find whatever landed here" she told Anya.

The 100 came out of the drop ship. Octavia who was the youngest one, went out first and when her feet touched the ground, she took a deep breath "we're back bitches" she screamed and everyone shouted after her. Lexa and the search party heard their voices. "people" Lexa said and they ran towards the way they heard the voices from. They saw them running around. "Heda they have mountain weapons" Anya said and Lexa looked straight at the ship. the last person came out of the ship. "Clarke, come see this" a boy shouted and Clarke went to him. Lexa came to her senses when she heard the boy. "we don't know who they are or what they want so tell the army not to come out of the woods and not to be seen." She told Anya and nodded to Lincoln. Lincoln went with her and 3 more warriors to monitor them. "they could wipe us out at any second Heda" a warrior said and Lexa looked at Lincoln "we should show them this is our land" another warrior continued. "do it" Lexa said.

They took a spear out and threw it towards one of the 100 across the lake. "we are not alone" Clarke said scared and they ran back to the drop ship. Lexa looked at the boy with pain in her eyes. But when she blinked, she was once again, in commander mode.

They went back and Indra ordered Lincoln to watch the sky people. he went into the woods and heard a scream. He ran to it and saw a girl hanging on to a cliff. He helped her and took care of her wounds. "who are you?" she asked and he didn't saw a word. He pulled her up and took her close to the drop ship. "I'm Octavia" she said and he just went away but was knocked down by her brother, Bellamy.

"he has been gone for too long Heda" Indra said to Lexa who was pacing around the room. Lincoln was one of the few people she trusted. "he should be here by now Lexa" Anya said and she closed her eyes and stopped.

Bellamy and 2 of the other guys in the 100, tortured Lincoln to get information from him but he didn't say a word. Murphy got angry and wanted to kill him but Octavia went in front of him. "get out of here" Murphy shouted and Bellamy knocked him out. "if you kill him we have no one to get us information" Octavia said and Bellamy went down the stairs. "I'm sorry for what they did to you" Octavia grabbed a cloth and wiped his blood off his body. "My name is Lincoln" he said.