chapter 4: Lexa's Coalition

AZGEDA
Roan (the prince) got back to his clan with the other war chiefs. They couldn't kill Lexa and worse, they were fooled by her and lost lake clan to her. They were ready to face their fate. Queen Naia was so oppressive. She hated and feared Lexa. She wanted what Lexa had. Lexa had killed their Night blood at the conclave. Naia wanted power, wanted to rule over all of the grounders and Lexa was doing exactly what she wanted. But in her own ways. "you couldn't kill Lexa?" she turned to her son. "you have been training since you were 3 years old and couldn't kill a girl half your size?" she grabbed her dagger. "I threw my spear at her but a girl that didn't seem like a warrior just jumped in front of her and they retreated so fast." Roan answered and she nodded her head to her guard and she killed the war chiefs. "she sat down on her knee and put the dagger on his face and scared it. "do you know what this means?" she kept on doing that. "it means you are banished. you are a coward" she continued and stood up. "prince Roan is now banished from our lands. If he is seen anywhere close to Azgeda, he will be brought to me and will lose his head" she said and they took Roan out of the throne room. "My Queen, let me go and kill Lexa" her spy said and the Queen shook her head. "get me information about this girl Roan was talking about. We have spies in Trikru. Get information from them. Don't return without the girl" she ordered and her spy bowed her head.

TON DC
"Oten, what are you talking about?" Anya said because Lexa was still in shock. "what happened?" Lexa said. "Heda" Oten was scared. He didn't know what to say. "What happened?" Lexa shouted and everyone was suddenly silent. She took a deep breath and swallowed her emotions. "look Oten. You have to tell me whatever you remember okay?" she sat down in front of him. "we went for a hunt. Costia saw something in the woods. She told me to stay back. She went forward and-" he was saying and Lexa suddenly got up. "she was still healing why did she go hunting?" she turned to Indra. "Heda we didn't notice-"
"you didn't notice?" she walked towards her. "bring me her guard. Oten" she turned to oten. "yes heda" he answered with tears in his eyes. "who was the one that took her? What did she look like?" , "her face was white. Like a war paint. Im sure she was azgeda". Anya went to Lexa "spies. Queen spies" she said and Lexa went inside her tent. "Ste Yuj (stay strong)" she whispered to herself. "Heda, the guard is here" Anya said and Lexa went out and drew her sword on the guard's neck. "Heda, she wanted to go alone. There was nothing I could do to stop her." He said desperately. Anya was worried about Lexa's Next move. But she put her sword back in its pod and they all looked at her. "take 5 spies with you. See where she is taken. What has happened to her and find me that spy".

AZGEDA
"my queen, as you ordered" the spy went inside the Queen Chambers and pushed Costia to her Knees. She took the cover off Costia's head and Naia got up. "Azgeda" Costia said with hatred in her eyes. "I always wondered. What could possibly break Lexa Kom trikru" she slowly went close to her. Costia looked straight into her eyes. "don't say her name" she said while Naia was coming close to her face. "so what is your name?" she smirked. "I am Costia Kom trikru. Daughter of Seb and Taya Kom trikru" she looked at her eyes with anger. "I remember now" Queen Naia laughed and stood up. "those two warrior who lost their heads in the last war against Azgeda. I thought I had seen you before. I guess your face is just like your mother. I wonder if you look like her when you scream too" she said and Costia got up and attacked her but was knocked down by the guards. "take her to our special spot" she smirked.

TON DC
Lexa was restless and the guards had not returned yet. "Lexa I beg you to focus" Anya said. "it is my fault Anya. If I had not gotten close to that girl, this wouldn't have happened. There is a reason why Cotia decided that she wanted to be a hunter and not a warrior. She didn't want the same thing that happened to her parents, happen to her." She said with a little tear in her eyes. "yet she decided that you were worth the fight and the risk Lexa. She fought with you because you are a good commander not just because she cares for you" she said and Lexa sat down with her head between her hands. "Lexa listen to me. we are going to get her back but for you to be alive when we do, you need to show strength to our people. I hate to say it now but, you need to remember what Titus taught you" she said and Lexa looked at her. She never thought Anya would say that. "can you leave me alone a little and stay guard so no one can come in?" she asked and Anya nodded. She went out and Lexa sat on the ground and closed her eyes. She breathed out and tried to focus. She opened her eyes and looked straight. "Anya" she called out and Anya came in the tent. "prepare a meeting with the ambassadors. We are going to march on Azgeda.