Chapter 32: Rising from Ashes

Jasper was waking Raven and Shaw up and Bellamy was beside him. the door of the cryo bed opened and Raven got out and saw Bellamy. She smiled widely and hugged him. "so glad to see you again" Bellamy said hugging her tight. Raven looked at Jasper confusedly.

"he is Monty and Harper's son" Bellamy said. "where are Monty and Harper?" Raven said. "gone." Bellamy said sadly and Raven sighed and walked to Jasper. She smiled and hugged him. "it's so nice to see you Jasper" Raven said and Jasper smiled.

Bellamy opened Shaw's bed too and he got up. "I'm so tired of waking up in this metal box. let's get out of here" he said and Raven nodded and smiled.

Lexa and Clarke were in the bridge and Lexa was hugging Clarke in silence. "thinking about home?" Clarke said. "thinking if we can make it a home again" Lexa said and Clarke kissed her shoulder. Raven got in and hugged both of them. "tighten your seat belts. We are going to crash the Earth hopefully for the last time" Raven said and Shaw sat down in the other pilot seat.

"entering the atmosphere in 10, 9, 8" Raven said and Clarke took Lexa's hand as they entered the atmosphere. "decreasing the velocity" Shaw said as they got close to the ground. "Landing in 5,4,3,2,1" Raven said and they landed the spaceship on the ground.

They opened the doors of the transport ship and Lexa breathed in the air. Clarke walked outside and looked at the sky. She looked at Lexa and Lexa smiled.

"I would say we're back bitches but deep down I'm afraid a commander might attack" Octavia said walking outside and Lexa chuckled. "don't worry. They will probably run away when they see us" Lexa said.
"can you believe I am Monty's son's favorite?" Murphy said walking out with Emori and Clarke patted his back trying to hold her laugh.
"who was Maddie's favorite?" Bellamy said curiously. "Octavia" Lexa said. "that says a lot" Bellamy said and Octavia rolled her eyes.

Lexa and Clarke were inside. "387 people are still sleeping" Jasper said while eating. "it's better this way for now." Clarke said and he nodded. "want some food?" he said showing them Monty's not so famous dish. The Algae. "how can you eat that?" Clarke said frowning. "well I basically have never tasted anything else so. Tastes fine" he said eating and Lexa looked at Clarke holding her laugh and walked away.

They were standing next to Maddie and Aden's beds. "do you think Maddie has been dreaming for 125 years?" Lexa said and Clarke looked at her. "we should wake her up" Lexa said and pressed the button and the bed came out and its' door opened. Clarke did the same for Aden and the door opened. Aden opened his eyes and smiled when he saw them. "we're home" Clarke said and he hugged her and then Lexa. "she isn't waking up" Lexa said and caressed Maddie's face and Maddie grabbed her hand defensively. "Maddie" Lexa said softly and Maddie opened her eyes and saw her and hugged her tight.

They went outside and were walking around. "we should check communication" Raven said and started working on it with Shaw. Jasper was helping them too. Lexa was sitting on the ground with Maddie and Maddie was so silent. "I don't know where to start with. What do I do as a leader? How do I control all of them now that we have no war to win?" Maddie asked.

"they will listen to you Maddie. The first thing you need to do is to have people around you that you completely trust." Lexa said. "I have that" Maddie said and Lexa smiled at her. "you were defensive when I woke you up" Lexa started the conversation they both had been avoiding for the past 6 hours. "I saw memories. From Becca till you deciding to take the flame off" Maddie said. "everything?" Lexa said. "yes. But I can't seem to grasp what I have seen now that I am awake. It's like the commanders were trying to help me lead when I woke up but I don't remember anything" Maddie said. "you don't need memories" Lexa whispered and Maddie looked at her confusedly.