Chapter 27: together

Wonkru were sitting in a circle with Octavia and they split one piece of food with each other. Clarke and Lexa were sitting beside a fire and eating food they had stored in the rover and Maddie and Aden were sleeping in the trunk of the rover.

Lexa was looking at Octavia and the people. "she has done a good job hasn't she?" Lexa said. "going through all of that for the first time as the leader" Clarke said. "Impressive" Lexa said and Clarke looked at her. "you seem to be doing okay" Clarke said. "I am fine Clarke. I made a choice which I will never regret" Lexa said and Clarke smiled.

Anya came and sat next to them. "where is Maddie?" Anya said and Clarke looked at her. "sleeping. Why?" Clarke said. "you don't expect me to buy the Becca lab story do you?" Anya said looking at Clarke. "you can fool everyone. I can still tell when you two are lying" Anya said. "are you Wonkru?" Lexa said making Clarke shocked of the sudden question. "what do you think?" Anya said looking at her eyes. "I think 6 years is a long time to make assumptions" Lexa said. "and I think I have taught you well." Anya said. "are you my friend?" Lexa said. "the world can end a million times Lexa. family is always family." Anya said and Lexa nodded to her.

Bellamy came and sat down. "so Bellamy, how did you end up in Eligius?" Lexa asked. "we didn't have enough engine power to get back down. We thought it was an abandoned ship. we connected to it. we were walking around that Monty and Emori found the Cryo system. I heard some noises and they hid in the control room. Seems like they couldn't go down because their pilot had died of a sickness. They caught us and made Raven ride their drop ship" Bellamy said. "what do you think has happened to Monty, Emori and Luna?" Clarke said.

Octavia got up because of a sound and looked at Lincoln. "what was that sound?" Octavia said and Miller made the army ready. Clarke got up and went close to the rover. She took her gun out and stood beside the rover to protect the children. Lexa was looking up with her long sighted gun. "it's Eligius ship. what is it doing here?" Lexa said. they started firing down. "protect Blodreina" Miller shouted but was shot in the leg and everyone was running to get a shelter. Lexa ran towards Octavia with a shield and protected her. "Lexa" Clarke said when she couldn't see her. "Lexa" Clarke said louder.

The shooting stopped and a big box was on the ground with 2 people unconscious. Lexa got up and her arm was shot. Clarke saw her and was going close that Lexa raised her hand. "stand close to the rover" Lexa shouted and Clarke looked at her worried. "what is that?" Anya said. Indra uncovered the box and it was food and a radio. She took it to Octavia and Lexa looked at it worried and looked at Clarke to make sure she was still there. The radio wouldn't turn on but it had a red light on. "OCTAVIA" Lexa said and pushed her back and threw the radio in the air. It blew up. she took her hand out and Octavia caught it. "you saved my life twice today" Octavia said. "if you want to lead them to the valley. Be careful" Lexa said and Bellamy walked to the unconscious people.

"Emori?" Bellamy said and hugged her tight. "what happened??" Bellamy said. "they sent me to send a message. Those who want to go to the valley have 54 hours to defect." Emori said. "they are recruiting" Anya said. "where are the others?" Bellamy said. Murphy, Raven and Harper came running. "where is Monty?" Harper said. "where is Luna?" Raven said and Murphy hugged her. Lexa walked to the other one and turned it around and saw Luna. She looked down and sighed and her eyes were teary. "Raven" Lexa said and Raven saw the person Lexa was holding and sat down. "No..." Raven said crying loud. "when they opened the cryo, Luna fought to get Monty time to land the ship. but when we landed, one of them shot her in the back" Emori said crying and Bellamy hugged Raven. "where is Monty?" Harper said. "Diyoza has him" Emori said. Raven sat down and caressed Luna's lifeless face. Lexa looked at Clarke sadly. "Raven" Bellamy said rubbing her shoulder.
Anya went to Octavia and looked at her. "she is the last one of Floukru" Anya said. "what are you suggesting?" Octavia said. "we should do it as her clan's tradition" Anya said looking at Octavia and Octavia looked at Lincoln. "she was your friend. What do you say?" Octavia said. "we should burn her and throw the ashes in the sea." Lincoln said and Octavia nodded after hesitation.