Chapter 31: The last war

The cave was quiet. Diyoza was coming up with a plan. Raven was shaking her leg and working on the electro pulse cannons. A sound came from outside and Murphy grabbed a gun. "who's there?" he shouted and a man came with his hands up.

"Shaw" Diyoza said. "I'm here to help. I escaped so McCreary wouldn't make me fly the ship." Shaw said. "how did you escape?" Diyoza frowned. "I had some help" Shaw said and Aden came in with Abby. "Abby" Kane said and hugged her tight.

"where are the others?" Emori said. "they went to stop the war in another way. I am here to help" Aden said and Raven nodded smiling. "as always Aden to the rescue. Brief him the plan and then tell Bellamy. I'm going to get this bad boy working." Raven said and Aden nodded smiling. Shaw was looking at Raven. "want to be helpful?" Raven said and he sat down to help her with the broken cannon.

Diyoza told Aden the plan and he nodded. Aden grabbed the radio.
"Bellamy, geimbreika ste Disha (the plan is this)" Aden said the plan to Bellamy in Trig. "Ai na biyo Disha gon Okteivia (I will tell Octavia)" Bellamy said.

Aden took out his map and put it on a rock. "let's revise" Aden said.

"so, when Aden gives the signal, they open fire on box one in position A here. According to Diyoza at the first signs of attack McCreary's forces at points B and C will go to reinforce A. thinking that's where we're coming through" Bellamy said to Octavia. "leaving the other two doors open" Octavia said. "if we time it well and we move fast, there won't be any resistance" Bellamy said. "we have the advantage in the woods" Indra said and Bellamy nodded.

"Lincoln, Indra" Octavia said and they stayed in the tent. "it will all be worth it. everything we have done to get here, it will make sense" Octavia said. "I hope you're right" Indra said and went out. Lincoln stayed in the tent and looked at her. "don't you have any sarcastic comments?" Octavia said. "no but I have something to say" Lincoln said and got close to her.

"I am on your side. Whether you believe it or not. The truth is, we were all bloodreina. But you bore it for us" Lincoln said and looked at Octavia. "and?" Octavia said not knowing where the conversation was headed. "you had to step up for those people. in the conclave and in the bunker. No one can and will take the power away from you. so many people are loyal to you despite the fact that Maddie has the flame. But after it's all over, I want you to think if you want power or not. If you need power of a leader or not." Lincoln said and Octavia looked at him. he kissed her cheek and walked out.

McCreary was on the ship and one of his men came to him. "they have escaped. The doctor and the others" he said and McCreary punched him. "you had one job" he shouted. "but there is something you should know and I found it in the medical files" the man said.

Abby was in the cave and was sorting her bag. Kane looked at her go through the pills and Abby saw him. "don't worry I won't use" Abby said. "made friends with yourself?" Kane said. "don't act like you are a saint Marcus. You have done things to survive too. Octavia doesn't have a mother because of that. My daughter doesn't have a father because of that" Abby said and got up and went towards Diyoza. "I wanted to do better here" Kane shouted. "I'm sorry that your fantasies about the ground were different Kane. We all wanted to do better. But yet Clarke committed genocide in mount weather and Octavia had to slaughter her own people" Abby said and Kane went out.

Abby checked Diyoza's pulse. "your baby is fine" Abby said.

McCreary was going through Diyoza's medical files and saw the last page. "pregnant?" McCreary said smirking. "also, we know where they are" the man said and McCreary patted his back.

Raven and Shaw were done with the cannon. "Okay. Time to move" Raven said and they packed everything. "not so fast" a man said aiming at them. "McCreary said hello" another one said to Diyoza and they took them to the transport ship.