(Robin Hood) Imagine Guy being Jealous

~This imagine is for MariaSkoubo. Imagine being in love with Guy of Gisborne, and you two have been together for awhile now. But then mysterious and handsome man comes into the picture, and you befriend him. And suddenly Guy is jealous...~

    Your long and pretty purple dress swayed with every step you took. You felt beautiful with you hair so nicely braided. Being courted by Guy of Gisborne definitely had its perks.

   "Guy!" You called out across the courtyard. He could be so mysterious when he wanted to be. He had told you to meet him here an hour ago. But he hasn't shown up yet. You played with you hair nervously, hoping something hadn't happened to him.

    He was your beloved yet dark French knight in black leather. But he was your soul mate, and you would love him forever. You never wanted to loose him.

        "Milady?" You heard a deep voice said behind you. You twirled around. "Oh, hi James! Have you seen Guy?" You smiled at your new friend. He had come to Nottingham not long ago, and you had become friends with him.

        "No, I'm afraid I haven't. But how are you this fine morning?" He asked with a handsome smile. You decided that it would be best to talk to James while you waited for Guy. It would pass the time away until the love of your life arrived. So you talked, for 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. Until a half an hour went by.

        Much to your surprise, James was still talking to you, and Guy hadn't arrived yet.

        James looked out over the courtyard and you frowned. "What's wrong?" James frowned along with you when he saw your face. "I'm worried about Guy. He said he would meet me here almost 2 hours ago." You spoke honestly.

        Another thought came into your mind. He had been acting very strangely lately. Especially when he was around..."Well, I hope you find him, but I..I gotta go." James said, seeming different already. Like what you had just said spooked him. But surely you hadn't! What could spook him? About Guy being late? He was late all the time! But nearly two hours... That was a bit too long.

        You decided you would wait no longer! You wouldn't be trampled on and used like this. Not even by the love of your life. You walked back to your little corner of Nottingham, which was a little house that was built into the castle.

        A few hours later, as you were cleaning up your own dinner, you heard a knock on your door. You washed off your hands, wiped them, and went and cracked open the door. You saw those beautiful blue eyes that you had so desperately fallen in love with staring back at you.

   "Guy." You sigh, partially out of relief and partly out of frustration. "(Y/N)" He flashes that deadly gorgeous smile of his at you, and you feel yourself weaken. Stay strong, (Y/N), stay strong! You told yourself.

        "Come in..." You knew you had to invite him in, of course. But you still couldn't help but shut the door in his face just a little bit...But of course that was just a tiny part of you. But still, he had hurt you, and annoyed you, and wasted your precious time.

        He grinned as he stepped past you. "Where were you today?" You just out-right bluntly said. You had to cut to the chase. You refused to beat around the bush. "Nowhere." He answered simply. You were furious. "All you have to say is nowhere?!? I waited for hours, worried half to death that something had happened to you!" You exclaimed angrily. He raised his eyebrows. "Obviously you were not too worried if you simply came back home and had dinner." He said sharply. "I heard in town that you had been seen in Locksley returning home after a long day with Robin." You answered matter-of-factly, crossing your arms in front of you.

        Since Guy had joined forces with Robin Hood and his gang of merry men, (you know I had to.) he had been a better person, indeed, however he always seemed busy, fighting crime, Prince John, and going on all sorts of "missions" and "adventures" for King Richard. They were still trying to find "Prince" John after King Richard came home to a near assassination, and took back his country. Marian's Father had returned to the role of Sheriff of Nottingham, since Vaisey had disappeared soon after the King's return, as well. They were probably off plotting some insane way to take control over the country again in some cave somewhere, but it would fail miserably, you were sure of it.

        You just wished Guy had some time to spare for you. That was it. I mean, you were his girl, after all! Was that too much to ask?

        Suddenly,  Guy frowned in front of you, causing you to wake up from your flash-back. "I saw you today, talking to  "Sir" James, when I was coming to meet you." He spoke with such sincere honesty and pain that it made your eyes tear up. "So?" You tried to stay strong. But he seemed so hurt! You weren't sure why, you knew Guy never liked the man, but that didn't mean anything. "So?" He looked shock and a bit angry at your response. "You know I don't like him!" She shook your head and rolled your eyes. "Oh, Guy, stop being so immature. He's a friend, and he was kind enough to take time out of his day to talk to me and keep me company while I was kept so rudely waiting by you!" You responded fierecely. He needs to stop being so ridiculous, you thought. You couldn't understand what Guy didn't like about him, he was very nice, a kind gentlemen, and there didn't seem to be anything fishy about him, at all. But you wouldn't argue with Guy about it, you refused to do that.

        "He'll keep you company alright. But more than you would be wanting!" Guy accused and you gasped. "You're...Jealous. Aren't you?" You had to try really, really hard not to smile. Guy swallowed, averting his gaze from your eyes. "He's not good news." He said deeply. "Guy, what makes you say that?" You ask seriously, really wanting to know. He looked back at you and saw you were sincere. "We believe he is a spy sent from John and Vaisey." He spoke quietly, a near whisper.

        You gasp and look sadly at him. "Who's we?" You ask, wanting to hear if it was more than a jealous thought in Guy's head. "Everyone. The entire group. Robin, Marian, everyone." He reached up and stroked your cheek gently. You smiled faintly and his sweet and gentle touch. Gosh, you missed him so much.

        You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him close. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought you just didn't like the man." You whispered into his ear. He squeezed you saying, "I know. But don't worry about it. He knows we're on to him, and that's what I was doing today. But I think you spooked him off." He chuckled and you giggled. "Whoops." You said right before he kissed you.