(Robin Hood) Imagine Helping Archer

~This imagine was requested by
kzeismer! Thanks for requesting. So imagine you meet Archer, since you are part of Robin Hood's gang, and you are the one who convinces Archer to help you all out, all the while you two are falling in love...~

You breathed in the fresh air that roamed the Sherwood Forest freely. You started running as fast as you could. Nothing felt better than the air blowing through your hair and the ground crunching beneath your feet. You jumped off of a small cliff and landed in front of three horses, and two men.

"No sign of Isabella's men. We are good to go." You said to them.

Robin Hood and Guy of Gisborne decided to take you with them to York to rescue their brother, Archer. The only reason why, was because you were from there and knew the Sheriff and his wife well. They had trusted you once, and you had hoped you still were in possession of it. 

When you got there, you went right away to try and convince the Sheriff to free Archer so he could come with you. But, at first sight of you, he screamed and hollered, calling you a traitor and spewing vicious accusations at you. Apparently, Isabella had already sent word to him with a false story of you betraying him, and he believed it. Perhaps Isabella really was a few steps ahead of you.

With that plan foiled, Guy got arrested in a plan to break him and Archer out. 

*Timeskip to where Robin comes in the show to free Archer and Guy.*

Guy had been trying to convince Archer to come when you and Robin came to break him out, but Archer was having none of it. However, Guy had a feeling that one look at you would change his mind, seeing at what a charmer and ladies' man he was. 

And that's exactly what happened. You came, and he looked up, his jaw dropped. You were a little wild looking from your time in the forest, but your natural beauty still remained very evident. 

"Alright, I'll come with you guys. But they all have to come, too. I won't come otherwise." You all agreed. 

After you all escaped, Archer almost ran off on you guys. But you pulled him aside.

"Listen, Archer. I know that you have never been rich, but that's what we are fighting for. You should want to fight and win this war more than anyone. You should understand more than anyone!" You yelled at him. 

"And these are your brothers. Your brothers. You shouldn't take them for granted. Trust me, I lost my family. I would give anything to find out I have more, and that they care about me and want to be in my life. Don't ruin this chance, Archer. It doesn't matter if you have lived without them, you need them more than you think, you are lucky. Don't blow it." You poked at his chest.

He grinned at you. "I love it when you get feisty, Y/N." You gave him an extremely annoyed look that made him only grin more. 

"Fine, I'll cooperate." He winked at you and started to walk away. "Don't just cooperate, Archer! Thrive on it. Live it up to the fullest." You continued. 

"Okay, okay, I get the point Y/N. You don't have to rant." He groaned and you huffed. 

"I just want to make sure you understand." He spun on his heels so fast it scared you. "I do understand, Y/N. Completely." He tenderly brushed your cheek with his thumb, making your eyes go wide. He gave you a sweet, genuine smile before turning back around and moving on back towards Robin and Guy before you even had time to get your head to stop spinning and your heart to stop racing. 

Of course, both Guy and Robin were grinning like mad men when you returned. You were as red as a lobster. 

*Timeskip*

You and your gang fought bravely and skillfully, but things never seemed to go your way. Just before you entered the tunnel. Robin was telling you all what the plan was once again, Archer looked at you like it was the last day he was ever going to have with you. Probably because it was.  You thought to yourself, sad that you were probably right. 

You smiled at him sadly, and he brushed you cheek again, like he did that day that felt like oh so long ago. Even though it wasn't that long ago, you had dreams about it, thought about it, everything since then. To have it happen yet again felt so surreal and wondrous. You closed your eyes, soaking the moment up like a sponge. When you opened them, his eyes held unshod tears in them. 

"If I die, I die for you." He whispered gently. Your eyes widened in wonder. "For me? Why for me?" 

"My brothers are wonderful, and I would die for them, too, but for you... You are the one I would follow to the ends of the earth for, the one I'd do anything for, even settle down." He chuckled and you joined him. 

You looked into one another's eyes and confessed your love for one another. It was a sweet, precious, and priceless moment. One of the best in your life. 

He bent down and kissed your sweet, soft lips. It was a gentle, yet passionate kiss that felt like electricity on your lips. It felt like you belonged together, in fact you were sure of it. Why then, were you bound to be star-crossed lovers? 

Perhaps you were not.

Or perhaps you were.

The kiss felt like it lasted forever but not nearly long enough. You seemed to drift away into the clouds to a beautiful world where only you and Archer existed. It felt like heaven, and you wished you could feel that every day for the rest of your life.

The kiss was sweet like honey, yet passionate like fire. 

The first kiss you had with Archer was the best one you had ever had before.

The first kiss you had with Archer was the last kiss you ever had with Archer.

***DUN DUN DUN. I kinda feel like a jerk sometimes for endings like that, but it kinda comes with being an author. Sooo, deal with it. XD. Anywho, so I have basically been dead on Wattpad. Yep. My apologies for that. No real excuses, I must admit. Depression kinda is an excuse, but not really? 

You can keep requesting but try to make it really good requests so I get excited to do it and so I'll actually do it, but even if you do it's no real guarantee I'll do it if I'm feeling sad and am busy with *real life*. I promise to try, though. Keep requesting! I do get to them eventually, I promise. It just takes time. So please have patience. Thanks. (And don't be afraid to bug me about it if you want.)

See you beautiful people! (I mean that!)