(Robin Hood, BBC) Imagine Riding With Guy Of Gisborne

~An Imagine created by me. What if you were running away from bandits (not outlaws, there is a difference! Outlaws=Robin Hood which=good. Outlaws=Bad, greedy men  who steal just to steal and are evil robbers!) and you nearly get ran over by Guy Of Gisborne's horse? Just then an arrow from one of these bandits nearly hits you, and he takes you up on his horse with him in order to save you?~

                You ran as fast as you possibly could, panting as you went. You heard the horses galloping and men laughing as they chased after you like prey. "Here pretty little thing! Here girl! You be a good girl now, and come here!" They all laughed. Sick perverts. You thought as you ran. You tripped on the skirt of your long dress, and landed in your face. You got up as quickly as you could, the bandits not far behind. No, not outlaws. Outlaws are decent folk, and give back to the needy, their leader is Robin Hood, and would never do such a thing. Not unless you were filthy rich and cruel, which you, were obviously not. Your dirty and quite tattered clothes were partially that way before, but were now far worse. You knew they were quickly catching up, and would be right on top of you soon, since they were already on your heels. You shuddered at the thought of them catching you. Just when you thought they were about to get you, you heard a man groaning. You turned around just enough to see an arrow hit the leader. Good riddance. You thought as you turned around again and kept running. You thought it was probably the outlaws who were probably angry with the bandits, as usual.

        But you saw something black out of the corner of your eye, and before you could react, a black horse nearly trampled you! But the rider pulled up quick, and flashed you a smile. "Would you like some assistance with these nasty and fowl bandits, milady?" You frowned. It was Guy of Gisborne. You didn't like him. No one likes him. He's cruel, selfish, greedy, heartless, with a black heart. Which was meant to be that way to match his entire outfit, you supposed. You bit your lip, in thought. As much as you hated Guy of Gisborne, you figured he couldn't be any worse than those flithy bandits...So you agreed. "Yes please." You replied. He reached his hand out to you, and you grabbed it, pulling yourself onto the horse behind him. "Thank you." You almost whispered, and he nodded and smiled in response. You had to admit, he was better looking in person.

        But much to your surprise, Guy of Gisborne didn't gallop off like you were expecting. He stayed perfectly still in his spot. "What are you doing?!?" You semi-shouted at him. He put his hand up to silence you. Your stomach turned into knots. After a few moments, the bandits rode up, slowing down when they saw you on the back of his horse. "Ah, Guy of Gisborne. Strange seeing you here." They grumbled, they obviously didn't like him, either. Funny, you never knew anyone who could piss people off more than him. Seriously. Was there anyone who didn't like this man? You wondered. "Well, I'm afraid that this lady is now under my protection, lads. And if you don't feel like getting executed, I'd scatter if I were you." He said in a deep and dangerous voice that was quite threatening and intimidating. "And why's that, you seriously think you could take us all on?" The new leader teased. "You think we should be scared of you just because you shot our leader? Nah, that just only makes us mad. Furious, actually." The slimy man had greasy hair, dirt underneath his finger-nails, and his clothes were a mess. You could smell his stench from here. That's when everyone noticed something. A grin grew on one side of Gisborne's face. "Well, I'd normally say no. But in this case, I'd say yes. Since it wasn't me who shot your leader. I'm terrible with a bow and arrow." He sneered back in return. They all went pale. His reminder rang true, everyone knew that archery was definitely not Gisborne's specialty. "No, but I am." A figure in green stood over to the side. You gasped as you recognized him as the Robin Hood. "Hood?!?" The leader exclaimed in shock. "The one and only." He grinned as he aimed his bow. "And my friends." He said as he jerked his head behind him. Big John was behind him with his staff, who gestered to Much to gestered to Allan who gestered to Will who..Okay, you get the point. You could see panic in the men's eyes as they realized they were surrounded. "What have you got to do with this?" The man demanded in anger, but his eyes flashed with fear. "Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Gisborne here has changed his ways, and has a particular hate for Prince John, as I do, and for some slimy, nasty bandits... So, we chose to forgive and move on, and we're friends now." Robin chuckled. Your jaw was hanging after Robin said this and you noticed one particular member of the gang that was not hiding whatsoever, much to your surprise. Marian was proudly one of the members, and you knew Guy had to have seen her. What the heck is going on here?!?! You thought to yourself. No eyes were on you as you silently slipped off of Guy's horse. But part of you wanted to quietly slip away, part of you wanted to stay and listen. You just had to figure out what was going on. The bandit leader chuckled. "What about the girl? Isn't Gisborne jealous?" "No, unforunately for you, I'm not. I know now I was never in love with her. I've found my true love. And I'm happy for Marian and Robin. As I'm happy for myself." Guy answered cooly. All of the bandits looks completely shocked and dumbfounded, but Marian only looked happy and proud. And quite relieved, honestly. You figured that she and Guy were still friends. But you wondered who that women was, that Guy was in love with. "Well, fine. There's two ways this can end." The bandit leader said matter-of-factly. "You can let us go..." "Um, not trying to be funny, but I don't think you're much in a position to tell us what's going to happen." Allan pointed out and received an annoyed glare from the bandit. "Allan is right." Guy agreed and Allan smiled proudly as the whole gang muttered their agreement. "For once." Guy added and Allan frowned. You had to contain your laughter. "...Or we can do some fighting. We ain't surrendering, lads. Got too much pride for that." The bandit finished. "Obviously." Marian spoke up. "Fighting it is, then." Robin said it almost as a command for his "merry men" to prepare themselves. As the fighting started, you ran off as quietly as possible, wanting to get far away from the violence. But you felt in your...Heart? No. It couldn't be. Well, maybe....That this wouldn't be the last time you came face-to-face with Guy of Gisborne.