(Once Upon a Time) Imagine being Roommates with Emma

Hiya! This wonderful imagine was requested by: -BabyWarlock4Alec- So sorry for the long wait. I appreciate your patience! 

Whew this imagine is a long one!! Over 2000 words! I hope you enjoy!!

So imagine Emma needed a roommate after Storybrooke was cursed and she and Henry forgot all of her memories. But when Hook came, her feelings never returned for him, and that broke Hook's heart. But thankfully, although you didn't know who he was or anything about magic or anything like that, you were there to pick up the pieces.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dishes. It seemed like that doing the dishes must be your new favorite hobby. When you weren't working the 9-5 shift, you were cleaning something. But perhaps that wasn't really new, anyways. 

You were stuck. Stuck in the current that sucks up so many. The current that had sucked you in. The one where you do what everyone else does. What society says is right and good, but that's not true. 

It's dreadfully boring. You felt like... You were made for more than this. Made for more than working what others told you would be your dream job. More than living in a giant, crowded, expensive city when you didn't even care for the city all that much. But living peacefully in the country didn't sound appealing to you, either. The only place you seemed to find peace was the ocean. With the crashing waves, the smell of the sea, everything about the water was calming to you.

But you had listened to "them."The people that always pop up in your life, telling you their opinion on what they think you should do with your life and how to do it, saying it to you like it's fact. Perhaps to them, it is.

But it's not fact to you. You thought and felt differently. You were dreadfully bored, and felt like you weren't really living. You had no family, and other than your roommate and her son, you really didn't have any friends. Those people, who had at the time called themselves your friend, were long gone. Because those type people always come and go. 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "I've got it, Y/N. Thanks for doing the dishes, again." Emma said as she rose to get the door. The last word was under her breath. She was probably silently judging you for not really having a life. But honestly, you couldn't really blame her. 

Standing there, at the door, was an extremely handsome man. He was wearing black...Well, everything. Not that you minded, not at all. The black suited him very well. As did the leather, which was, you guessed it, black. 

But, those gorgeous baby blue eyes weren't focused on you. Not at all. 

~Several months later.~

You were depressed. You had literally no one. You roommate (aka you only friend), Emma, and her son Henry (who was your little buddy! He was awesome.) had left abruptly, without even saying goodbye, really. That really hurt. You thought Emma and you were closer than that. But apparently not. You had tears in your eyes just thinking about it. You had gotten yourself in such a deep, dark hole. And just when you thought you finally had a friend in this giant city full of people, she leaves with no explanation. Typical for you, you supposed. 

A knock sounded from your door. You nearly dropped the dish in your hands! The last time a knock came upon that door, Emma and Henry left for good not long after. 

Little did you know just how much more terrible this knock would make your life. 

You looked in the peephole, and a good looking man stood on the other side. You didn't recognize him at all.