(Robin Hood, BBC) Imagine Riding With Guy Of Gisborne Pt. 2

~Continuation of the last chapter where Guy saves you.~

        You made your way through the crowds of people, desperate to finally arrive home. Once you reached your humble house, you immediately closed the door and locked it, melting into the nearest chair, finally at peace. You ate the usual supper for you, anything you could get your hands on, and went to bed early.

        The next morning, during a simple bread breakfast, you heard a knock on the door. You opened the door, and standing in the doorway (and taking up most of the door way, you thought, since he's so tall) was Guy of Gisborne. You swallowed nervously. "What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?" Was he a stalker or something? He only chuckled and said "I know where everyone lives in this town." So you lived in Locksley, so what? Okay, yeah, it was a small town...You guess everyone did know pretty much where everyone else lived. "...So what do you want..?" You wondered. "Two things." He said in his low voice. You lifted an eyebrow questioningly. "One. A thank you. Two. An apology." Your jaw dropped just a little. "What?" You said in shock. He grinned just a tiny bit. "You heard me." "Well, aren't we cocky?" You crossed your arms in defense. He copied you and crossed his arms, as well, his leather jacket only getting tighter. "Well. Cough it up." He wouldn't stop staring into your eyes. You had to admit his eyes were a pretty blue. Okay, a really pretty blue...Like really... "And what exactly do I have to apologize for? Since it was those filthy bandits who chased me down and it was you who nearly ran me over with your horse! So please, tell me how in the world you think any of that was my fault?!?" You demanded angrily. He only smiled and chuckled. "For leaving." Your jaw dropped as he said it, your eyes growing wide. You were dumbfounded at his words. "Without my permission." He said confidently. "And thank me for, obviously, saving you." "Well, I do want to thank you for that, yea, thanks....As for apologizing..."You chuckled. "I have no idea why you would make me say that." You were shocked at his next words as he looked down at the ground. "Because you hurt me." He almost whispered it. "What?" You said, surprise and immediate regret washed over you. You bit your lip with sorrow and indecision. You finally made your choice. "Guy, um, would you like to come in and have a seat? Maybe some tea, yeah?" You asked, and he immediately nodded as you let him in and he walked through your door.

        You shut the door and turned around, but Guy wasn't sitting. He started laughing. "Got you." He said before kissing you.

Yes. That is it. You're welcome. ;)