(Spiderman) Imagine Saving Peter Parker

~This request is from JumpStumbleFall. Thanks again for requesting. Sorry it took so long. I have a hard time remembering and finding the requests in the comments. It's better if you message me. :) Anyways, so imagine you are just walking down the street and see a young high school student almost get beat up and rush in to save him!~

It was just a regular day for you, nothing unusual. You were visiting your Dad for the summer, and there were a lot of reasons why you hated the city. And you were about to see one of the main reasons why right in front of you.

"Hey Parker, why don't you just obey like the little puppy you are?" One guy spouted. You immediately could tell by his aggressive tone that this wasn't going to be good. You cautiously approached the situation. "Hey, why don't you just leave him alone?" You said with your hands on your hips as the boys who called themselves men spun around. "Why don't you give me some sugar babydoll?" I frowned as he stepped toward me. Fear took ahold of me as I realized what could easily happen in this narrow, dark alleyway. I swallowed as he set his hand upon my waist. Suddenly the man was grabbed from behind and slammed into the wall with...spiderweb? It can't be...

But, it was. Spiderman! You looked around as the two fought, looking for the cute guy that the dude was originally picking on. He was good looking. And nice. Well, you thought of what you saw he was. That's when you saw a bag with the clothes that the guy the dude called "Parker" was wearing before...this could only mean that he was...spiderman. Whoa.

After the fight was over, the dude whimpered and hobbled away while Spiderman said sarcastic remarks (as always) as the jerk ran away and Spiderman called some cops and told him about it. However, he just told them about him "assaulting a beautiful woman with intent to do more" but left out the bullying part. That just confirmed things for you.

Spiderman turned to you afterwards and asked you if you were okay. You nodded. "Well, you could repay me and all by letting me take you out on a date." He said with his arms crossed confidently. "Well, sorry, but I think I'd rather go find that Parker dude and ask him out. He was cuter. Not into men with spider abilities, I guess." You struggled with keeping a smirk off of your face. "B-but-but..." He stuttered, not knowing what to say. "But what Spidey?" You let a small smirk out. "I-I-I" he stuttered again. You shrugged. "I guess that it wouldn't hurt, getting dinner with you or something. I suppose it doesn't matter since you and Parker are one in the same." You winked at him and smiled. You could see his jaw was hanging through the mask. "When are you available, Parker?"