(The Hobbit) Imagine being in a Love Triangle Between Thorin and Thranduil Pt. 2

~Continuation of the last imagine, created by me. Hope you like it!~

"The Silver Warriors?" Your father, the chief, questioned. "They have not been seen or heard from in over a year. Terrible." 

"Yes, and that is why we are searching for them. You see, we know a war is coming, and we need their help. We are asking all of the villages in this area for information, seeing as the Silver Warriors always seem to come from this direction." Gandalf answered. 

"Hmm. Yes. I know nothing, but that does not mean my villagers do not. I will ask first thing on the morrow." Your father answered, sipping on his wine at the head of the table.

"Very well." Gandalf replied simply. 

Your father clapped his hands. "Let the feast commence!" He shouted loudly. You turned and nodded to the servant girls, who dashed into place. You, along with your friends, walked out and began serving the food. No one looked your way.

"There is a reward for any information." The blonde elven King remarked, his voice as smooth as silk. "Riches straight from my very own treasuries." 

You tried to keep your face free from any emotion, namely surprise. 

Your father's grey, wiry eyebrows furrowed. "But why all this for them? Surely things cannot be as desperate that you would go to such lengths for just one group of warriors." 

"I'm afraid things have gotten that desperate." The dwarven King said this time. "We believe orcs are multiplying, planning to destroy everything in their path. And they just might if we let them."

You leaned down to serve one of the dwarves, a seemingly young one, barely any whiskers on his face. He had a playful grin on his face as he picked what food he wanted, placing it on his already heavily-piled plate. When you rose to go serve another, he smirked and winked at you. You pretended not to notice. Cheeky devil. 

"How horrible." Your father seemed disturbed and in deep thought. After a moment, he said "Yes, we must do whatever we can to make sure this never happens. I guarantee my village will do everything we can to support your endeavors. I cannot promise you many answers, but I promise you our best. I think if anyone in my village knew anything about the Silver Warriors I would know, but alas, it cannot hurt to try." 

You held in a snort. Your father knew nothing about what really happened in his village, especially when it came to the Silver Warriors. I mean, you were their leader and his very own daughter and he knew nothing about it. 

You approached your father to serve him the next course. "Ah, my beautiful daughter." He acted proud now... You gave a curt but polite nod towards the guests. "Gandalf, you recall her?" 

"Yes, but I am afraid now is not the time for reminiscing and girlish chatter. We must get back to business!" Gandalf replied harshly. You father nodded at him, and waved you off without even glancing in your direction.

Well, you were considering helping until that...

"The Silver Warriors are absolutely vital in this war," Thorin, as you learned the King of the Dwarves were called, said, "these men are some of the best fighters known in history. If we can have them on our side, perhaps learn their ways..."

You wanted to scoff. Of course, they assume they are men. Typical. 

"And of course we'd like to get them on our side before Sauron sends ambassadors to search for them. He also knows that they are the best fighters in the land. We can safely assume, then, that he is also seeking to add them to his side." Gandalf said in between bites. You had not considered this. What if trouble came to your village, or your warriors' villages, because you chose to stay silent and not choose a side? It was a horrible thought.