(Captain America) Imagine you work with CA

~This one is for ellierose1. Thanks! Imagine you are an agent and are sent on a mission with Captain America. But things change between you and Steve when you suddenly get hurt.~

"Mission abort, mission abort! There are still hostiles in the area!" You listened into the ear piece confused. What did they mean? Still hostiles in the area? They were all supposed to be cleared so we could process the information on the computers safely! "What?" You heard Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, ask over the earpiece. You liked Steve. He was smart, good looking, sweet, a true gentleman. What can get better than that? But the only problem was you worked with him, and you were sure he thought of you only in a professional way. It was disappointing, but you lived with it.

That's when you heard doors opening behind you, and boots stomping in. You gasped as you saw 10 giant men smirking at you. You fought your hardest, kicking, screaming, punching, shooting, but that was before they broke your arm so you couldn't shoot. Then they beat you, and then shooting you in the stomach before men came running in, including Rogers, as you bled out onto the floor.

After every threat was eliminated, Steve and some other men came running towards you screaming your name. They bent down and started taking care of you. "I'm going to get a first aid kit!" One man said before running off. Another said he was going to get help and call for backup, before soon it was just you and Rogers. He gently lifted your head and placed it in his lap. He gently put a strand of hair behind your ear and smiled concerningly at you. "You're a good coworker, Cap." You chuckled at him. He frowned at you. "What?" You asked him. "Well...I just kinda hoped you thought of me more than just a coworker." He admitted. "Fine. Friend then. You are a great friend. Just didn't know how you felt about that..." You shrugged and moaned in pain. "How I feel?" He chuckled sarcastically. "How do you feel, then, Steve?" You had never called him by his first name and he smiled at you. " I feel like I love you, Y/N."