(Once Upon a Time) Imagine Your Ship Being Overtaken By The Jolly Roger

~An Imagine created by me, where you are just a simple girl running away from home, with barely any money, and you had just saved enough to get on a boat and sail away. But during this passage your ship gets invaded by The Jolly Roger, and you and your fellow passengers are taken prisoners by Captain Killian Hook.~

The ship gently went up in down with the waves, and you sighed, looking out into the horizon. You were getting as far away from Arendelle as you could, you couldn't stand your family.

Suddenly, the look-out man gave a loud shout. "Ship! There's another ship!" He yelled down to the hard-working captain. "What about the flag? Who's ship is it?" He yelled back up to the man. "Poseidon help us...It's a pirate ship! And they're approaching fast!" The man said in a panicked voice. You gasped as the Captain gave an order you were not expecting as cannons from the pirate ship started to quickly blast the ship to pieces. "Abandon ship! Jump overboard!" Many men did as commanded. You were scared half to death as the ship started to sink and the pirates approached the ship and started to come aboard, taking whatever was of value on the ship.

You ran and hid, trying to calm your heavy breathing. You heard three sets of large, heavy footsteps run past you, but thankfully you weren't noticed.

Or at least that's what you thought. You hadn't heard him come up next to you, you didn't feel him sit down beside you, you weren't sure how he got there, but he did.

"Good hiding spot, Lass." You shrieked at his pirate accent and jumped up and started running, but he grabbed the bow on your dress with his hand...No...You looked down, it couldn't be! It just couldn't be!

He hadn't grabbed it with his hand, but instead, with his hook. That was terrifying for you, since you heard how cruel he could be. You thought him to be only a legend, only a rumor, but he was...He was real. And he was chasing you!

You turned around and punched him square in the jaw, and he took a few steps backward in shock, releasing you from his grasp, you turned again and started running, as fast as you could. But you turned a corner, and two giant pirates stood in your way. They grinned, showing their missing teeth and a few gold ones, too.

You whimpered, scared half to death. They grabbed you harshly and started dragging you backwards, back toward the front of the now sinking ship, and you figured to put you either overboard or on their ship. You feared both greatly, and there was no "bright side" to look at currently.

"Easy, easy men. You don't want to scare the fire right out of this one, now do you?!" The man you knew as the harsh and relentless Hook laughed, and his men joined him, but did not put you down. He went around the men who were holding you, and lifted your chin to face him. "I like the fire in ladies." He grinned and you clenched your jaw in anger. "See now? You can see it in her eyes!" The men laughed but the Captain did not. "Release her." He said. "But, captain..." "Release her!" The men argued but Hook was not having it and yelled his command once more. "Yes sir." They said and put you down gently.

"Captain Killian Hook, milady, at your service." He smiled, giving you a little bow. The men laughed, you scoffed. "And what is your name, oh beautiful creature made of fire?" He said, straightening his hook. You looked straight into his blue eyes and smiled. He blinked, unsure what to think of your smile.

And that's when you ran as fast and far away as you could, jumping straight into the dark blue waters.

You cam up, gasping for breath. "Get her! Find her!" Hook ordered. But you wouldn't be captured, not this time. You swam and swam, towards a small raft some men from your old ship had made. But before you made it, you heard a splash, and someone grab you from behind.

You were wrong about getting captured.

"Not so fast pretty lady. Let's get you back on my ship and dried off, we don't want the water to quench the flames." You elbowed him in the stomach and kept swimming. You heard him groan and say "Good, glad to see the fire hasn't gone out." He cough and then kept swimming after you again. He wrapped his arms around you, picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

He started swimming back towards his ship. "No! No! Let me go!" You screamed, thrashing about. "Those are your first words to me? My, I was expecting someone more dramatic." He said cynically.

You huffed when he threw you aboard his ship and climbed up after you. You wringed the water from your hair and dress. Captain Hook went for a more... Dog-like approach. He shook his head, water going everywhere from his black hair.

He crawled toward you intimidatingly. "Are you ready to submit?" He growled, obviously displeased with how much of a fight you had put up. You kicked him back. "I am not a dog!" You shouted as other men started to come your way. You ducked their grabs and punches, slid through one's legs, and jumped over some barrels. You were about to jump in the water again when you saw it. A fin. The stuff of nightmares. No, it wasn't a mermaid, you wished. It was a shark. You now realized that sharks infested the waters, and had already eaten some crew members from the ship you were on. You were terrified. What would you rather face? Sharks or Pirates? You wondered if they were not the very same thing.

You stood frozen at the edge of the boat, unsure as to what to do. Hook came up behind you and grabbed your arm, spinning you around.

"You already almost got eaten by sharks once darling, I'd really not prefer swimming into shark infested waters once again to save you, if you don't mind." You heard some murmurs from the pirate crew around you. "Quiet!" He yelled and the whispers instantly ceased. He pulled you off from the edge of the boat, noticing you were in shock and shaking from both the freezing cold waters but also the surprise about the sharks. "Somebody get her a blanket and find some dry clothing. Now!" He commanded, and pirates immediately started rushing about. 5 blankets were handed toward you in minutes, and he gently placed it around you, jerking it from one of the man's hands. "Be faster next time." He scolded. "Yes Captain Sir." You blinked, confused on why this captain was being so harsh to his crew. You could tell he normally wasn't like this by the look on his men's faces when he yelled at them. You furrowed your brows. "What?" He asked, noticing your look. "Why are you being so harsh and mean to them? They got me a blanket." You asked, not understanding. "Because they are lazy and slow! Sure they got it, but not fast enough! You could have froze to death if it wasn't for my prompting!" He said loudly so they could all hear. "Sure they got it fast enough! It was only a few minutes! They got it as fast as they humanly could! And I believe I am strong enough to survive just a few minutes without freezing to death!" You exclaimed. "Oh, and prompting. Ha! More like angry scolding! They aren't children! And they aren't slaves either!" You huffed.

He looked at you strangely. "What?" Now it was your turn to ask. "It isn't your place to defend them..." He started to say. You scoffed. "If I don't, who will! Certainly not you with the way you are acting!" He looked shocked. "I am amazed. You are a prisoner of my crew, yet you defend them? You are a special kind of lass." He almost smiled, and you could see smiles on the faces of the crew all around you. "What are you all smiling about?" One man seemed to...Giggle? He's a man. And a pirate. Neither are suppose to giggle like that according to the legends! "Oh, Captain Hook never gets angry like this unless he's defending something, or someone, he cares deeply about. And, he never calls anyone darling unless..." Hook looked down. Wait, is he...Blushing?! It couldn't be. You took a moment to process the words that were said.

"Wait, what?" You said, shaking your head, confused. Hook looked up at you meekly. "What he says is true, darling."  You smiled and blushed. "My name is Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N." He looked up at you and smiled so brightly. He didn't look as scary now. Now he looked sweet, kind, caring, and...Handsome.