(Merlin, Robin Hood) Imagine Being Caught Between Camelot and Nottingham PT. 2

~Hey there ho there! So a lot of you requested a part 2 to this amazing request, so I'm only so very happy to oblige. So if you haven't read the first part, you may want to go do it right about now and come on back here when you're finished! So after storming off from before...This happens!~

"Y/N?" You heard Merlin's voice and you spun around. "Merlin?" You called out. No response. You shook my head. I must have been hearing things. You said down on the stump you were sitting on previously and starting thinking again. Pondering how you could unite the two sides. "Y/N!" You heard Merlin shout from behind you and you spun in another direction. "MERLIN!" You shouted back. "WHERE ARE YOU?" Your heart was beating rapidly in your chest and your breathing quickened as you waited in the silence of the forest for a reply. Nothing. You sighed and shook your head. Something wasn't right. You thought for sure you heard something this time. "Oh y/n." You heard directly behind you, but it was no longer Merlin's voice. "Morgana." You croaked out. You turned slightly before she gagged you and tied your hands behind you. "How nice of you to offer yourself as a pretty little prize for me to capture and hold hostage." She said in her "sweet and innocent" voice. You tried to fight but she used her magic to make everything tighter and you fell to the floor. "Aagh!" You gave a muffled grunt in response. She stroked your (y/c/h) hair in a mock comforting way, bending over you. She stuck her pink lip out. "Aww, what good manners. You really listened when your Mother said not to say anything if you have nothing nice to say." She said mockingly as she gave a little evil smile.

You were riding out on horseback securely tied up with guards all around you. Morgana was leading the wicked pack. She turned back towards you and grinned. "Don't you look comfortable? I hope you will like your new accommodations. From what I can tell it will be so much nicer than in those dirty woods, or even Camelot. See, you'll be a guest here...You'll be a peace offering, and a very good one." She laughed, and by her stance you knew she was proud and confident. She thought whatever her plan was would almost certainly work. This frightened you just slightly. You winced with every bump or jolt from your horse as you traveled in this long journey towards the one place you really didn't want to be ever again, for the most part.

~Meanwhile....

The arguing had subsided at the camp as all the men fidgeted nervously as they impatiently waited for you to return. Merlin stood up and all eyes we on him. "Y/N has been gone for far too long. We need to do something." Both Robin and Arthur stood up at the same time. "I agree." They said in unison and smiled at one another afterwards. All the men stood up and murmured in agreement and shook each other's hands. Everything went silent as they all thought about you. "Y/N we do like." John said quietly. "John, you're right, that's why we all have to put aside our differences to make sure she is alright." Robin said loudly to the entire group before putting his hand out. Arthur immediately returned the gesture by grasping his hand and giving it a firm shake.

~15 minutes later...

"Nottingham? Why would Morgana take her to Nottingham?" Much asked. "Because I fear she has gotten an idea from us. She plans to join forces with Sheriff Vaisey (his name makes me laugh idk why) and Y/N will be a peace offering. A show of good will." King Arthur explained grimly. "Well, we better get to them before they reach the Sheriff!" Robin said and they all mumured in agreement.

As the group of merry men made their way to the road where they believed Morgana would be traveling, they took the time to get to know one another. "So why do they call you Little John?" Gwaine strode up next to him on his horse and flipped his hair out of his face. "Well my actual name is John Little. But, because of my enormous size, everyone teases me by calling me Little John." Gwaine nodded. "I see. Very clever of them." They both smiled at one another. "So what is it with this evil Sheriff of yours?" He asked once more. "Ah, him. Him we-" "Him we do not like!" Allan strode up next to them and yelled out before John could finish. Everyone laughed except John who had a sour look on his face. He then smacked Allan's horse, sending it flying forward. A smile grew on John's face and everyone continued to laugh at the events. "You'll see why shortly..." Robin explained as they soon arrived in Nottingham.

~Meanwhile in Nottingham... ~

"So you are the great Sheriff of Nottingham I have heard so much" of?" Morgana kissed up to the bald Sheriff. "Ah, yes, you must be Lady Morgana. Pleasure to meet you." The Sheriff said, though Morgana couldn't tell if he was being honest. "I bring a gift..." Morgana smirked and waved her hand, her men receiving her message and going and fetching you, dragging you, hands tied behind your back and gagged. "Ahh, this pretty little chipmunk, hm? Ah, excellent. I've been wanting to gets my hands around her little cheeky neck." He gently placed his hands around your neck and illustrated what he wished to do without actually hurting you and your grunted sassily. "See, she keeps the two sides together. Get rid of her and us join together as an evil force, we are sure to beat them." Morgana explained her idea. Vasiey nodded in approval as he stroked his beard deep in thought. "Good idea...Yes, yes, I like it." He smirked in approval.

As you were being dragged over in exchange, Robin, Arthur and the boys marched in. "Well, well, didn't we get invited to this little play date, hm?" Robin smirked, bow drawn threatingly. Sword drawn, Arthur joined in. "How rude, Morgana, not even inviting your own brother." Then the fight began after Morgana used her magic to throw Robin up against a wall.

You struggled against the rope that bound you, and bit the gag in anger. Suddenly, Allan came up and unbound you, while Gwaine ungagged you, protecting you the entire time while others fought. "Well, aren't you guys working well together, hmm?" You smiled.