(Doctor Who) Imagine Rory's Your Nurse

~An Imagine created by me again, about imagining you get in a car accident, caused because there is a giant alien roaming in the streets and nearly crushed you, and Rory is your nurse at the hospital, but as he's taking care of you, the Doctor comes and steals him away to save the world, yet again.~

         You swirved in order to miss the giant metal leg that was filling up practically the entire street. Instead of hitting the solid leg, you hit a light-pole. And then everything fades to black.

        You wake up to something beeping, constantly beeping,  in your ear. It's immediately annoying. You blink to focus your vision. White walls. White curtain. White bed sheet. White clothes. As you can see, a lot of white. All white. And then something not so white comes into view. Blue. Blue clothes on a person. "Ah! You've awakened (Y/N)! Good." A man with brown hair and eyes to match his nurse's outfit says cheerfully as he writes something down on a clip-board. "Y-y-yes. Where am I?" You stutter, confused as to what has happened. "The hospital. You got in a car accident." He doesn't look up from his papers. You blink, trying to remember. And then it hit you. "That huge...Robot...Thing.." He wrote something down again. "Mmmm hmm. Terrorizing the city, that bugger is." He sighed. "Well, it should be taken care of soon." You look at him with a confused face, not that he notices. He is studying his paperwork and isn't looking at you. "How do you know?" "Mmm, well," he writes something else down, "I have a friend who specializes in this sort of thing." You gasp. "Is he part of MI-6 or something like that?!?" He looks up at you. "No." He says simply before looking back down at the papers and writes something again. "Oh." You fiddle with your hospital bracelet. "Oi, you shouldn't play with that, it might come off." He doesn't even look up, and you looked at him with a shocked expression. How did he know you were fiddling with your hospital bracelet? Hmmm. Weird. You thought. "How long will I have to stay here?" You asked pleadingly. "Mm. Dunno. Probably at most 2 days. Earliest is in a few hours." You sigh, feeling relieved. He turns to start walking away, but before he says one thing. "Oh, I'm Rory, by the way. Your nurse." You nod and thank him as he leaves without looking up at you again.

         A few hours later, Rory had other business and patients to attend to, so he told you just to rest. You were trying to get some sleep when someone suddenly burst through the room. It was a man and his eyes were darting about. You jumped up in your bed. "Who are you?!?" You ask, scared half to death. He smiles at you with a quite childish grin, you would probably say. "Hello! I'm the Doctor. Have you seen a certain odd looking young man, about yay-height, brown hair?" His smirk was still on his face as he motioned to about the height your nurse is. He went up on his tip-toes a few times, out of pure excitement. "Uhhhh..." You mumbled, not sure what to say. "Uhhh-what? Oh, oh never mind." He waved a hand in a dismissing manner, turning away. In a moment he was out of the room and the door closed. You blinked, trying to make sense of what just happened. You took a deep breath and settled down again. What a strange man. You thought to yourself. Well, at least he had good dress sense. I liked the bow-tie.

        But just as you started to calm down and relax again, the strange...Doctor? Isn't that who he called himself? Was bursting in the room again. "By the way..." He said as you nearly jumped out of bed again with fright, "you haven't seen a giant robot alien terrorizing London by any chance, have you?" Your eyes widened. "Yes, actually." "Oh, oh. It's okay, I thought you'd say that. Shame. Wait, did you just say you have seen it?" He looked at you intensely, as if he was studying you. You nodded slowly, and you hesitated to speak, but alas, you still did. The curious man intrigued you, and filled you with something you could say was a desperate yearning to get to know him better. "Yes. Actually, it's the reason why I'm in the hospital." "Really?" He said, coming to your bed and sitting on it next to you. "Do tell." He clapped excitedly like a little child would. He looked genuinely thrilled to hear this. "Well, I was just driving along the road like usual..." "Mmmm hmmm...." He said, thrilled to hear more. So, you told him. And as you spoke, you felt like it was okay to tell him whatever, because he acted so innocent and sweet that surely he would never use it for a bad purpose. You sincerely liked him and wished you could be friends. After you were finished, you actually asked him this. "I think I'd like to be friends with someone like you." You stated. "Oh, well, I don't have friends." You looked at him in a confused way, and then guessed. "...You just have...One?" (Anyone get this?!?) He gave you a confused look in return. "What? No. I have companions." He beamed. "What." You gave him a 'are you serious look'. "Yep. Companions. To keep me company while I travel the stars!" "...So they aren't your friends?" "What? Nope. Time Lords live to long to be friends with humans. Humans have not enough hearts and not long enough time span. Also there is the lack of intelligence. Now, I had a friend. His name was K-9. He died. Oh, and the Master. But he turned evil and now is my worst enemy." Your jaw dropped. You were completely lost and didn't understand a word he had just said.

        "So what are you doing here?" "Ah, yes. Amy (one of my companions) is busy off trying to take control of a spaceship, and I need her husband (my other companion), Rory, to come with and help me." Your jaw drops. But before you can exclaim that your nurse takes part in alien activity and how crazy that is, the door opens.

        "Okay, (Y/N), okay to your X-Ray, you should be good to go." It was Rory, and he had no idea that the Doctor, that strange man, was in the room because he wasn't looking at you, he was looking at the paper, as usual. "There, I found him for you." You beamed at the Doctor. "You found who..." Rory asked right before he looked up, seeing the Doctor. "Doctor! You can't be in here! With a patient!" Rory whispered and then groaned. The Doctor ignored Rory and turned to you, sticking his hand out toward you. "Well, hello there, (Y/N), it's nice to meet you." You took it gladly and shook it. "It's really nice to meet you, too, Doctor!" You happily replied before removing you hand from his.

        There was just something about the Doctor you really liked. He was smart, sweet, obviously quite intelligent, but he was different, quite different. And you liked that. You didn't know if it was his bow-tie, or his sense of humor, or his looks...Oh no. You can't think like that! I mean, you're pretty sure he's an alien! Now, what would your granny think of that, you dating an alien?!?!? Anyways, besides that, there must be something about him that makes you like him. Probably anything but the looks part. I mean, it wasn't that sort of attraction. Right? Right?!?!!?

        "You know, (Y/N), since you are all good to go, (well, even if you weren't, honestly...) we could use an extra mind and hand taking down this giant robot...And since it showed itself to you, which is quite rare and exceptional, you could be quite useful." The Doctor said. "Doctor..." Rory moaned. "She's a patient!" "Yes, and I'm the Doctor.." He winked at you and you giggled. You took the tubes off of you. "I want to come." You told him triumphantly. "Oh good." He did that child-like clapping again. "Doctor...(Y/N)!" Rory called after you two, as you ran out of the room. Rory quickly had to sign you out of the hospital so no one thought anything suspicious. "Doctor! Can I get my things first?" He thought about it for a moment. "Well, yes. You'll need to change your clothes. Wearing the correct clothing attire is extremely important." He said, straightening his bow-tie as if he was setting an example.

        And that's how you became the Doctor's companion. He may of stole Rory away, but he stole you as well.