(Robin Hood) Imagine Being Robin's Sister

~This one was asked for by Rosydoats! Thank you for requesting again! So imagine you are Robin's little sister. You decide to join his crusade and become an outlaw. But things go haywire when you get captured by Guy of Gisborne. ~

You weren't expecting this, of all things, not this. Death by...love?

You couldn't do it. You just could not bare it.

You were the beloved sister of Robin Hood, the outlaw. You  were not an outlaw, however. You lived in a town over from Nottingham, as you tried to stay away from all the drama that your previous home had to offer. Although you secretly supported Robin and his friends, you never shared your opinion, as it was safer that way. Originally, you had planned to join his band of merry men, but Robin wouldn't let you. He wanted to protect you at all costs, and that meant you keeping quiet about it all and moving away. But you missed Locksley terribly. So one day, you decided to pay a little trip to the town outside of the Sherwood Forest. And you did not like what you saw there.

The Sheriff, (yes, the ugly, mean, grouchy bald one.) was cutting people's tongues off! Your people's tongues. You were furious, no, livid. That's when you decided you could no longer pretend you didn't know what was happening. You couldn't stand idly by and watch your friends suffer! You wouldn't. And so, you did something about that. You attacked.

You lunged at the guards, and injured, if not killed, quite a few of them. The look on Sir Guy's face when he saw you doing this was quite amusing. You two had grown up together, and now, you seemed so distant, so different. Guy walked up to you and grabbed your wrist.

"Y/N. Stop this nonsense. Now. Before you get hurt or do something I can't cover up for you." He said sternly. You yanked your arm away from him but turned to continue on, to ignore his warning, but he persisted, grabbing your forearm this time. "Y/N! Stop this foolishness! You can't do any good! You'll only get yourself harmed. If you continue, I can't protect you from the sheriff!" He squeezed your arm tightly, his voice was firm and strong.

Seeing how he wasn't about to let you do what needed to be done, you kicked him in the shin and then punched him in the face, knocking him down. You picked up a few necessary items, a bow and some arrows, a sword, a dagger, and then you stole Guy's horse and ran into Sherwood forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 months later~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a full-on outlaw now. You were a wanted woman. The Sheriff probably hated you as much as he did your brother, Robin. It was quite amusing to you. On your last trip to Nottingham, when you had just escaped the evil clutches of Vaisey, you screamed out to all of Nottingham, "The Sheriff is afraid of a girl! The Sheriff is afraid of a girl!" And safely escaped to Sherwood Forest. The townspeople laughed till they cried, and they even wrote a song about it.

And one day, after Robin stole much of the Sheriff's gold and foiled his nefarious plan once again, Vaisey had a brilliant idea in the midst of his troubled fury. "Gisborne! I got it!" He shouted and Guy turned to him, eyebrow raised in curiosity. "We steal the girl!" He exclaimed in delight. "Pardon?" Guy asked, confused. "If we kidnap Hood's sister, then he will give us anything we want...Oh please don't hurt my dear beloved sister. She's the only family I have left. I'll give you annnnyytthinggg you want. Just don't hurt her!" Vaisey chuckled after he mimicked what he thought Robin would say. "Well? What are you doing standing there looking like a dumb tree wrapped in black leather? Shoo! Go fetch me a pretty Hood lady." Vaisey waved Guy off, the Sheriff's evil grin proudly showing all of his gold teeth.

You were about to shoot a rabbit with your bow. You aimed, sucked in a breath, and was releasing the arrow into the air...

A hand went around your mouth, and they were holding a cloth. Breathing in the disgusting scent, soon everything started spinning and then went black.

You woke up in a cave. You were quite confused at how you got here and tried to sit up. You groaned and touched your head in pain. "Where am I?" You asked out loud. "A cave." A voice answered. You turned in the direction of the voice, and saw Sir Guy in front of a fire, staring into the flames. You quickly looked for an exit, and saw he was in front of the only one. Slim chance of escape, but that didn't mean you wouldn't try.

You were thinking. Waiting. How were you going to get past him? He was faster and stronger than you. But luckily, you had your wit. You would figure it out. Guy was eerily silent. He hadn't looked at you once, just kept staring into the fire. Until about 15 minutes later.

"Why?" He finally spoke. "Sorry?" You responded, unsure of what he meant. "Why become an outlaw? Why make things so hard on me?" He asked. You attempted to swallow the knot that was stuck in your throat. "Because it was the right thing to do." You answered, trying to put confidence in your voice. He finally looked up from the flame, seemingly peering into your very soul with his blue eyes. "Right for who? Because it wasn't right for you. You are living in the woods for goodness sake." His voice went low, thick with anger and other emotions. "You believe me to be that selfish and vain? No, I refuse to be so." You said, disgusted he would ever think that of you. "And what about me?" He asked. You gave him a puzzled look. "Do you think it was right by me?" His voice raised louder in anger. "When you first of all abandoned me to escape to another town, leaving me here alone, and then only to return to literally punch me in the face and run into the woods, and become an outlaw? To join the other side?" Although you couldn't see it, tears threatened to cascade down his cheeks, but he held them in check. "And what do you care? You have said before yourself, you only care about yourself! What does it matter what I do? Whether I am here or not? What I do? And why would I ever join your side! It is the wrong one!" You shouted with an equal amount of anger. "Well maybe I lied!" He shouted and then turned his back. Huffing in and out. "What do you mean you lied?" You asked, crossing your arms. "Maybe I do care for someone other than myself."

~~~~~~~~~~(A/N)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo. I know. It's been forever since I posted. SIGH. Just been dealing with some personal stuff, little bit depressed lately so I haven't really felt much like posting, and actually I was busy writing a book (an actual non-fanfiction one! Yay!) and then went through the publishing process (you can buy my awesome new book and some of my other works (this is my author page) here: www.amazon.com/author/abigailford ) , so with that I didn't really want to nor had the time to work on fanfics. :( and now with a boat load of work from school (grr.) sorry guys. I will update when I can!

Also, I added a few more fandoms I have joined, so if you'd like to request, head on over to the first Author's Note to see which fandoms I now take! Pretty awesome stuff.

Much love, fangirls (and fanboys too. You guys are a rare breed. Awesome breed. Still rare, though. Comment if you are a fanboy and proud!)

I also put a link to my author page on here. Thanks for checking my writings out!

Fandom Imagines (Requests Open!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara