(Hawaii 5-0) Imagine hanging out with Dan-0 and your Dad (Steve)

GUYS! I'M NOT DEAD! WHAT! I STILL EXIST! So long story short but... Junior year and senior year were crazy and hard. Not to mention busy. I am barely on Wattpad at all, sadly. But here's a new imagine for you. I don't know if many of you guys know what Hawaii 5-0 is, but if you don't, watch it! It's amazing. I'm super excited to finally get a request for it!!

And speaking of which, many thanks to SammyHammy5-0 for requesting!

So here it goes...

Imagine Steve McGarrett is your Dad. Well, that basically means Danny Williams (aka 

Dan-O), who is your Dad's partner at work, might as well be your Dad, too. He's hangs out a lot at your house, and you've known him forever. Well, one day, the three of you were hanging out and the two of them got into one of their "discussions", as they like to call it, again...

"You guys want pizza?" Your dad asked from the kitchen. You looked at Dan-0. He looked at you. You both broke out into grins. "YES!" You both shouted at the same time, making your Dad laugh. You threw yourself onto the couch, crossing your feet and sighing. Dan-0 plopped onto a seat next to the couch you were laying on, and chuckled. 

"Rough day at school?" You threw a fierce glare at him over your shoulder. "How dare you mention the despicable penitentiary I am required to attend daily at an hour in which I am allowed to be absent. " You huffed in hatred of school. Danny raised his eyebrows and couldn't keep a smile from forming on his lips. 

"Now, Y/N. We discussed not badmouthing your school. You should be thankful for the education." You Dad, Steve, walked into the room. "Pizza will be here in half an hour. Y/N, move your legs or I'll sit on them." You groaned in response, but obeyed. 

"The despicable penitentiary? Who says that kind of stuff, anyways?" Danny gave you a weird look. Your eyes turned into small slits. "Hey, don't give me snake eyes, princess. It was a genuine question and you know it!" Danny pointed at you. His face said he was serious, but his eyes sparkled with humor and delight. 

"Y/N has a teacher that...Uh...Hasn't been the nicest." Steve explained. "Ahh. You have a Ms. Edwards, huh?"  He nodded knowingly at you. "What?" You asked, confused. "A Ms. Edwards. My 10th grade English teacher. Yikes. She really needed to retire. I think she hated kids in general, but especially teenagers." Danny sighed before he continued. "But she had it out especially for me... Would purposely do things to get me in trouble. A teacher! She gave me horrible grades and wrote me up for no reason! She even lied a few times just to get me detention. Finally, she went a little too far and was accidentally caught in a lie by another teacher. She was fired. It was the only way I passed her class, because everyone felt bad for me! Horrible times." Danny finished and both you and your father looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Was that story made up?" Your father said in disbelief. "No, Steve, it wasn't. It was truth from my childhood." Danny fired back. "Are you sure? Because I don't recall every hearing this story before, and I'm pretty sure I would have by now." Your Dad crossed his arms. "Well, this was dark times for me, back then. Maybe I've been a little shy about this topic. But I wanted to share so Y/N doesn't feel alone in her troubles with her teacher. School is tough." Danny crossed his arms defiantly in return. 

You groaned and covered your face in a pillow. You groan went unheard, as they were both far too focused on their "conversation" to hear the sound. 

You were used to these arguments, but that doesn't mean they weren't any less annoying now.  

You zoned out, thinking of how sad you were when this first occurred. You thought that they wouldn't like each other anymore, which would mean you wouldn't see Grace, Danny's daughter, anymore. You started to cry, and asked them to stop fighting. Your Dad bent down and calmed explained that they weren't fighting, they were only discussing matters. And that "it's not his fault if Danny was such an idiot that it seemed like fighting." 

Needless to say, you soon figured out it didn't jeopardize their relationship, or yours and Grace's. It was sad she wasn't here right now to join in with your irritation you were currently feeling.

"...I did not shoot at him! He shot at me. There is a clear difference." Danny countered for the millionth time. Great, now they are discussing cases. It seems like every time this happens it escalates faster and faster. You thought to yourself. 

Ding dong. "Pizza!" You cheered excitedly, hoping the distraction would make them quit their yapping. "Y/N, What have I told you about interrupting when Dan-0 and I have our discussions? It's impolite." Your Dad huffed, obviously oblivious to the doorbell or what you actually said. 

"O-okay then..." You said under your breath as you rolled your eyes. Guess this one was up to you. Mission Pizza is a go. You giggled to yourself. Well, you knew how your Dad was going to pay... So... 

You got the money from his wallet, paying the pizza delivery guy and giving him a nice tip. You got out three plates and three glasses, pouring each of your favorite drinks into the cups and dishing out two slices of pizza onto each plate. You put the three plates and three glasses onto a tray and carried them out to where they were sitting. You set a cup with your favorite drink in front of you as well as a plate of pizza, and did the same for your Dad and Danny. The conversation came to an abrupt stop and you couldn't help but smirk. 

"When did the pizza get here? How did he get paid?" Steve stood up quickly, looking for his wallet. "I got money out of your wallet and paid him. Gave him a nice tip, too. I'm generous like that." You grinned.

"When did it arrive?" He looked at you, confused obviously written all over his face. 

"Right before I said it arrived and you said I was being impolite for interrupting." The grin never left your face.

A very similar one crept onto your father's face, meanwhile Danny just burst into all out laughter.

~The End~

Hope you enjoyed! Hopefully more to come!!! Much love!