(Night at the Museum) Imagine Falling in Love With Jed & Octavius

~This imagine is for KatieWeasley394. Thanks for requesting!! Imagine being in love with both Jedediah and Octavius, but them being unaware about it!~

        You sighed. You felt like you should be tougher than this. I mean, you were from the wild west! A rough cowgirl, and you felt that surely it shouldn't be this difficult. Why did love have to chose you?

        You had known Jedediah, or Jed, as you liked to call him, for a very long time. You were always fond of the blonde cowboy, but it wasn't until a while back that it became a problem.

        You meant a certain roman, and things got all confused and mixed up in your heart, and you thought something was certainly wrong with you. Yes! A medical condition could easily explain it all.

        The worst part is that neither of them knew anything. They didn't even know you existed, you bet.

        You pondered it all, event he meaning of life, and the existence of love, while you sat on the train tracks, your head in your hands. "Howdy partner." It was that Larry dude again. He had just come around recently, and you still weren't sure about him. "What do you want." You said as you gave him a glare. "Well, well, well, someone is certainly not in a good mood." Larry teased. "No, I'm really not." You sighed. "So what do you want?" You tried to be at least a little more kind. "Just wondering why you're so depressed." You shook your head sadly. "Just pondering the meaning of life." Larry gave a confused look. "I suppose that might be difficult for a miniature." You glared up at him furiously. "Don't call me that!" You practically yelled. He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay." You sat back down and sighed again.

        "Do you want to talk about it?" You gave him a look. "Not really." He folded his arms down on the sandy-colored platform in front of you, resting his chin on his arms. "You sure? It could really help..." He baited. You pondered the pros and cons. You stared at each other for a minute before you finally gave in. "Fine." "Yes!" He cheered at his victory. "So, what's bothering you?" You bit your lip nervously, you have never confessed it outloud before. "I...I think I'm in love...." You were so shocked that it was actually true enough for you to say it outloud!

        "And how's this a bad thing...? Love is a wonderful thing." Larry asked, confused. You sighed. "Normally I would wholeheartedly agree. I've been waiting for love my entire life, and now that it is here...I think I got too much of it." Larry chuckled. "How's that?" You chuckled along with him. "Well, I guess I should be more specific. I think I got a double-dose of it." He arched his eyebrow at you. "How do you get a double-dose of love?" He laughed again. "Because I'm in love with two separate people." "Ahhh...That makes sense now." He exclaimed. "What?" You asked, confused. "Oh nothing. It's just that I totally see it now." You blinked at him, totally lost. "What do you mean? What do you see?" "I always wondered why you acted different with Jed and Octavius!" He said in triumph. "Shh, shh, shh! They'll hear you!!" You whisper-yelled. He laughed. "I wish they would. They're over there, too busy fighting." He pointed to the roman set. "Just like always. Too busy fighting to see the obvious, that I'm in love with them." You sigh.

       "They do you mean? What don't I know?" You wonder out loud. "Oh, just that they are in love with you." He smiles. "What!" You shout, and everything goes silent. Jed and Octavius pause their fighting to pause and wave, smiling. You smile and wave in return. Larry nods at them. They then immediately return to fighting. "What." You say far quieter this time. "Yep. Do you never wonder what they are fighting about?" He asks. "Not...Really? Land and such? Reign and rule, I guess?" He nods. "That's only part of it. Most of it is over you, and you started their need for dominance." He informs you. "You've been so lost in the fact that you don't think they know you exist, and too busy trying to figure out who you really love, that you've missed the fact that they love you." Larry points out. I sigh in defeat.

        "No need to be discouraged. They'll figure it out eventually, if they ever pause a moment from fighting, they'll see it." He encouraged. "But they'll never stop fighting!" You complain. "Well, I may be of service in that aspect." He smled. You beamed back up at him in pure delight and joy.