(The Chronicles of Narnia) Imagine Snuggling with Peter Pevensie

~This imagine was requested by mrsadambankss! Thank you very much for requesting! :) So imagine your father was a solider/ warrior in the war against the white witch, and you have been dating Peter. One night, you sneak into the tent he shares with Edmund, and snuggle with him... Also, I was very tempted to put something in this about a bear sneaking up on Peter because...Well, look at the picture.~

It had been a long, long month for you. Your Father went to battle and was injured, you helped the wounded, and the love of your life lead the battle. You got to meet Aslan, and feared that this love of yours, Peter Pevensie, would either die or leave you to go back to England.

But so far, neither had happened yet. But for some reason you were still terrified it would. So, you decided to take every opportunity to spend time with him and cherish him. And one night, when the thought of sneaking into his tent and snuggling with him arose, you greeted it with open arms.

The grass crunched underneath your feet as Spring melted away the long-lasting snow and ice from the ground. You crouched and hid as guards strode past you. If you were caught, they would probably just tease you, send you back to your tent, and tell your Father, who would probably not be too pleased.

You finally made it to his tent. His tent. Oh how you loved him. But then it hit you.

It's not just his tent. It's Edmund's too. Crap. You thought to yourself. How was this going to work? Would Edmund tell? You shrugged it off and figured he wouldn't. Maybe Susan would, but you didn't think Edmund would. He would probably understand. You picked up the side of the tent, thinking it was too risky to go through the door. You tip toed quickly to Peter's hammock bed, and poked his lovely face. He groaned and woke up, and immediately smiled see your face. He motioned for you to come to him, arms wide open. He wrapped his blankets and arms around you, cuddling you in and keeping you warm, looking at you lovingly like you were the most wonderful and beautiful thing he has ever known. Because, you supposed, to him, you were. And you couldn't believe that.

Suddenly he started leaning toward you. You had never kissed before, and now he was heading in that direction. You were amazed, excited, and couldn't believe it. How could you be so lucky? It astounded you.

His soft lips met yours gently. Then he deepen the kiss, both amazed at the chemistry between you. It became more of a passionate kiss, and that's when you both heard it. Moaning. "Shut up you two, would you!" Edmund groaned, throwing a pillow towards you. It landed on the floor quite a bit away from Peter's bed with a soft thud. Apparently Edmund isn't that great of a shot when he's half-asleep.

You and Peter looked at each other, then back at Edmund who was now rolling over, trying to go back to sleep, and laughed. A lot.

And then you snuggled up again in each other's arms, and fell fast asleep.

~Apparently it's time for me to have a sudden burst of inspiration and update everything I have... XD If you haven't already, make sure you go check out my Richard Armitage fanfic! And request here if you want...And message me telling me how much you love me. XD Just kidding on that part. Maybe. (P.S. if that wasn't funny I apologize, it's late and I'm practically falling asleep sitting up so pretty much anything seems funny to me right now... Including the picture I put for this which looks like a Narnian bear is eating Peter's hair. I will probably wake up in the morning and facepalm because I am an idiot. It's a never ending cycle for me, pretty much.~