(The Flash) Imagine Being Almost Run Over By Barry Allen

~An Imagine created by me, where Barry Allen is running, with his super-speed as usual, just for fun, and nearly runs you over. Of course, he stops and apologizes!~

   You were walking, just taking a casual stroll. It was 8:00 at night and you had just found out about an hour ago that you had lost your job. You were quite depressed, since you loved that job dearly. You wondered if you would ever have a job you liked as much as that one. You refused to cry, though, but the tears also refused to be ignored. Thus, you had tears in your eyes that blurred your vision but did not spill over onto your cheeks. That's why you didn't think much of the quick flash you saw up ahead, I mean it was Central City, there were cars and lights everywhere that could have caused that.

        But you didn't really have time to think about it, when you suddenly found yourself down on the ground. "Wha...!" You said outloud, confused and shaken up.

   "Uh oh..." You heard a young man's voice say behind you. You tried to get up but were too weak. "Here! I'll help you!" The voice volunteered. You wondered who he was and what had happened. You felt someone pick you up, and you guessed it was mystery man behind you.

   You started to doze off in his arms, and he tried to keep you awake but failed.  

    Suddenly you felt wind thrashing all around you. The last thing you remember thinking was "what the heck is that wind?!?"

  About one hour later you woke up on something cold and hard, but at least with a blanket over you. Your hand immediately went to your head, which was hurting badly. "Ow."

    "Well, Miss (Y/L/N), welcome back to the land of the living." You heard a somewhat familiar voice say to you, bit you realized it wasn't the same voice that had picked you up, and you guessed, took you to wherever you were now. You peeked an eye open, but was instantaneously blinded by light, which only aggravated your pounding head. "Sssh, (Y/N), rest. You're safe." The same voice said.

   15 minutes later, you couldn't stand the silence. The cold. Whatever the heck you were laying on. The unknown. So, you gathered your courage, and sat up. Well, the light was as blinding now, at least. It probably helps that you are not staring into the light, which you now realize you were since you were looking up at the ceiling.

   The first thing you saw was white. White. White. White. White floors, white walls, white. You looked around some more, and were shocked at what you found.

  You got up, and glass doors automatically opened for you. You were shocked to see smiling faces at you. "I'm in Star Labs?!?! And you... You...." "Yes, Ms. (Y/L/N), and would you like a job?"