(Supernatural) Imagine Having a Mutual Dislike For Dean Winchester

~This one was requested by deaneecameron. Thank you! Imagine hunting with the Winchesters but Dean and you never liked each other. Alright, so it was mostly pretend on both of your parts but the other didn't know that. But that all changes on day while on a hunt...~

Dean Winchester. He was arrogant, cocky, a know-it-all and a flirtatious jerk. And yet, somehow, you fell in love with him. It just sprung on you one day that, after all these years not liking Dean whatsoever, you actually did like Dean. And not just a little. A lot, actually. Maybe more than like, too. But you wouldn't, no, couldn't, ever admit that to him. What would you even say? "Hey Dean. I know I've acted for years now that I utterly despise you and I know you felt and still feel the same about me, you hate me, but I actually don't utterly despise you at all, I am actually in love with you." Yeah, never gonna happen. You had more self-worth than that.

You had always ruthlessly teased and bickered over every little thing. "I now pronounce you man and pie." You said after Dean took a bite of his favorite, pie. Another time, Dean purposely tripped you when you were exiting a diner with food. You were covered on ketchup, mustard, pickles, and other burger ingredients. Needless to say, Dean had never heard such foul words exit your mouth, and that was saying something because he made you swear, a lot.

You wondered why Dean? Why not Sam? Sam was sweet, funny, kind, caring, gorgeous, and just plain amazing all around. You and him were best friends, and always got along. So why not him? Why not Castiel or someone else? Why the idiot jerkface? You sighed. You didn't know why and doubted you ever would. You just had to face the music and realize it was something that would just be there to haunt you for the rest of your days, no matter what.

One day, you were hunting a demon that had gone all serial killer, and it was an intense hunt. You were searching the house you finally tracked the thing down to, and had yet to find anything. Then, out of nowhere, the black-eyed thing jumped out and stabbed you on the stomach. It pulled out the knife and you went falling to the ground. "Goodbye to pretty Y/N." The demon laughed. But Dean stabbed it in the neck with Ruby's knife and it fell to the floor, dead. Dean ran over to you and knelt down, he took you into his arms and cradled you, gently rocking you back and forth.

"Y/N stay with me. Please don't go. I...I gotta tell you something. Please. I need to tell you something. It is serious Y/N. Don't die on me, please, don't die. I can't lose you. I love you Y/N."