(Robin Hood) Imagine You Had to "Babysit" Guy Of Gisborne

~ Hello there! This request was from DearRachele! Thank you so much for requesting. Please feel free to request again! So, imagine you're part of Robin's gang. Robin has captured Guy of Gisborne and you are supposed to watch him (or "babysit" him, if you'd like) while he is tied to the tree. But you know he could be good and there is a better person inside of him somewhere, and that's how you get into the fight...~

You sighed as you sat and played with your dagger in the middle of the camp. Why did you have to watch Gisborne? I mean, there were plenty of others that could watch him in the gang, too. Was it because you were new to the group? You thought probably so. I mean, you've been part of the outlaw group for months now, so you weren't exactly "new" but you were the "newest" of the group. And just when you had thought the testing period was over. You sighed again.

"Hn ahh hmmm hmph hun" You turned toward the gagged Guy. "What?" You said, obviously unable to understand what he said. He sighed and looked down toward the rag in his mouth. You sighed and stood up. You slowly walked over, thinking about what you were about to do. "Don't untie him. Don't ungag him. He'll charm you into releasing him." You recalled Robin's words. You rolled your eyes at the memory. Whatever. No he can't. You slid the gag from his mouth, but stood with your hands on your hips, determined not to let any man "charm" you.

"What's wrong, Princess, bored?" He spat out. You chuckled and put the gag back in his mouth, rolling your eyes again as you walked away.

But then you heard a twig snap. Both you and Guy's heads jerked toward the direction the sound was coming from. You pulled out your sword. And made sure you had your bow and arrows securely strapped on your back. You slipped the dagger you were fiddling with back into your belt, and slowly stepped toward where the sound was coming from.

Then Robin came walking tensely down the hill. "Robin? Robin! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Nottingh-" Robin picked up a large stick and hit you hard with it. You went crashing down quickly faded into darkness.

You woke up to sounds of a struggle of some sort. You blinked, your eyes adjusting to the light. You bolted up, not caring if there were leaves caught in your hair. You ran towards the sound. You stopped. When you saw Robin and Guy fighting. Breathing heavily, you inspected the rope Guy was previously tied up in. It was cleanly cut, not untied or ripped. The cuts suggested that Guy did not escape, but actually was released. Robin had released Guy just to fight him. Which would explain why he had so coldly knocked you out, he knew you would never allow it and try to stop him, and he was right.

"Robin! Guy! Stop it! Stop it now!" You screamed, running down the steep hill to reach them. "Ugh, I thought I knocked you out good!" Robin groaned. You were quite personally offended at this remark. You now understood why he had chosen you to guard Gisborne. He thought you were easy prey. Well he was wrong.

"And I'm going to knock you out good if you don't stop it right now, Robin of Locksley!" You retorted.

Robin spun around, grabbing the nearby rope in the camp, and somehow tied you up so fast that both Guy and you did not have a chance to act. "Is this how you treat your people Locksley?!?! Especially such beautiful ones?!?!" Guy screamed at Robin. "What do you care, Gisborne?!?! Like you treat your servants any better?" Robin yelled back. "No but I don't pretend like I'm a hero, either." Guy replied.

The two men (more like boys right now, in your opinion) continued to swing at one another, both succeeding every once in awhile.

If either men thought you would go down so easily they were dead wrong. You used your mouth to rip apart the rope so you could escape.

"I... never...said.. I was...a hero... Just doing... What's best... for England!" Robin said between throwing blows and blocking them.

"And that's by tying up that poor and beautiful creature?!?!" Guy pointed toward where you were hanging. He stopped fighting and stared. Robin kneed him in the stomach and looked as well. "What the..." He said when he saw you had disappeared.

Boom. You hit Robin on the top of the head and he went crashing down. You held the stick out towards Guy. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Tie him to that tree." You told him. He noted added. "Gladly." He tied him securely to the tree. You still held the stick towards him as he finished. But then, suddenly, he grabbed your stick, ripping it from your hands and tossing it away.

You swung first, trying to defend yourself. You fought for a little while before he tripped you, and got right above you, arms on either side of you, locking you in. You were scared half to death before he started passionately kissing you.